• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
seems like the leaker is nearly at the end of the game (assuming he's had starter evo's for hours/a day now)
He’s going to continue playing now. I guess we’ll know more later. I don’t think he shows every line though.

Certified know-it-all
Reaction score
Damn, wasn't expecting Corviknight's first stage to look so differing from the first stage. Surely thought it would resemble a crow.

Reaction score

It doesn't even look like the same graphics engine!
The eye here once again doesn't look complete/very off.
I am glad that someone/some group somewhere learned how to make amazing models, but, I wish they would not be tricking people across the internet (except that it doe make the wait shorter and will enhance the experience of seeing the real additional Pokemon!)

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Corviknight's pre-evolutions are great. Might be the first regional birds that I would use out of choice instead of being forced to use one like with the games with HMs.

Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score

It doesn't even look like the same graphics engine!
The eye here once again doesn't look complete/very off.
I am glad that someone/some group somewhere learned how to make amazing models, but, I wish they would not be tricking people across the internet (except that it doe make the wait shorter and will enhance the experience of seeing the real additional Pokemon!)
When you put them side by side like that, it does look a little sketchy. G-Rapidash also has some weird outlines too... maybe it's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.