• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
seems like the leaker is nearly at the end of the game (assuming he's had starter evo's for hours/a day now)
He’s going to continue playing now. I guess we’ll know more later. I don’t think he shows every line though.

Certified know-it-all
Reaction score
Damn, wasn't expecting Corviknight's first stage to look so differing from the first stage. Surely thought it would resemble a crow.

Reaction score

It doesn't even look like the same graphics engine!
The eye here once again doesn't look complete/very off.
I am glad that someone/some group somewhere learned how to make amazing models, but, I wish they would not be tricking people across the internet (except that it doe make the wait shorter and will enhance the experience of seeing the real additional Pokemon!)

Reaction score
Corviknight's pre-evolutions are great. Might be the first regional birds that I would use out of choice instead of being forced to use one like with the games with HMs.

Team Mud
Reaction score

It doesn't even look like the same graphics engine!
The eye here once again doesn't look complete/very off.
I am glad that someone/some group somewhere learned how to make amazing models, but, I wish they would not be tricking people across the internet (except that it doe make the wait shorter and will enhance the experience of seeing the real additional Pokemon!)
When you put them side by side like that, it does look a little sketchy. G-Rapidash also has some weird outlines too... maybe it's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.