• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today we have the two fighting octopus, Yamper's evolution, two Impidimp evolutions, two Corviknight pre-evos, a Wooloo evolution, two Rolycoly evolutions, and Galarian Rapidash. Where does this put us in terms of total new Pokemon so far?

Total for gen 8 is about 53 if we assume dino and elephant have at least one evo. (edit: I forgot to include regional formes/evolutions)

Eh, it's not like anybody cares about them /j.

We have to admit there aren't left very unique Ice type combinations that don't hold an horrible x4 weaknesses. Pairing Ice with other types often leads to disaster.

However a Poison/Ice Pokemon may be an outstanding addition. Come on we want our poisonous ice cube!

Also, Pokemon thinks they're real clever with these puns, don't they?So far,we got Sandaconda, coalossus(or coalossal,whichever one it is), and doubwool.

Something has been bugging me...

I doubt the dog has a skin tag...so what is it?

I also highly doubt someone would be lazy enough to leave a random clump of pixels on a model like that.

So today we have the two fighting octopus, Yamper's evolution, two Impidimp evolutions, two Corviknight pre-evos, a Wooloo evolution, two Rolycoly evolutions, and Galarian Rapidash. Where does this put us in terms of total new Pokemon so far?

I lost count at 60 all together both official reveal and leaks from yesterday and today i think im missing some

I GO AWAY FOR A FEW HOURS..!!!!

View attachment 127475It doesn’t have wings, unfortunately.
I'm disappointed that G-Rapidash isn't a winged unicorn, but I have to say that the design is absolutely stunning! I really love it!

Aw man, I really don't know what to say about these two... The eyes look hella weird like they're actually glitching or something.

I'm in camp real as far as the Playthrough Leaker is concerned, but something feels off about some of these images. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom