• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they are bad design choices because they appear cute to me even tho I'm not a huge fan. Pikipek and Fletching were better though.
I mean in that it looks like the pupils have escaped from the eyes. That's a bad design choice that just looks weird and confusing. It should've been made more obvious that the whites are markings and not part of their eyes so it'd look more natural and less like someone screwed up placing them.

Ok, so I showed the designs to a friend, and they pointed out that the white areas around the eyes are patches and not the actual part of the eyes. It would make sense why the red goes past it.
index.php
index.php
Would probably be a way to trick predators into thinking that they're giving off a menacing look... I'm kind of feeling that tbh

Last edited:
I mean in that it looks like the pupils have escaped from the eyes. That's a bad design choice that just looks weird and confusing. It should've been made more obvious that the whites are markings and not part of their eyes so it'd look more natural and less like someone screwed up placing them.
It would probably be more obvious in animation (game or anime) by having the eyes blink or the real pupil move around or something.

Oh. showed the designs to a friend, and they pointed out that the white areas around the eyes are patches and not the actual part of the eyes. It would make sense why the red goes past it.
index.php
index.php
Would probably be a way to trick predators into thinking that they're giving off a menacing look... I'm kind of feeling that tbh

ahhhhh the design becomes so cute if this is the case

ahhhhh the design becomes so cute if this is the case
Yeah, looking back, a lot of the more current regional birds haven't really had visible sclera.
250px-661Fletchling.png
250px-731Pikipek.png

Also Corviknight itself doesn't have visible sclera either, it just has red button eyes.
250px-Corviknight.png

How many are we at without counting Galarian forms or G-max?

Unless im missing some.

I count 50 so far not including G-max or Galarian forms

Starters - 9
Gossiflur line - 2
Rolycoly - 3
Corviknight - 3
Yamper - 2
Wooloo - 2
Impidimp - 3
Drednaw - 2
Alcremie - 2
Polteagiest - 2
Cramorant - 1
Duraludon - 1
Legendary wolves - 2
Morpecko - 1
Fish - 1
Meteordyna
Eternatus

Fox evo line - 2
2 - for the chipmunk pokemon
1 - purple dino looking pokemon
1 or 2 - For Hatterene
1 - for cintiscorch
2 - for snake line ( silicobra & sandaconda )
2 - for the octopus line
1 - for pincurchin

Edit - lts now at 51

Edit 2 - theres at least 17 Gmax forms and 2 galarian evos so that make 70

Last edited:
yeah. really curious to see what direction these leaks head in since the leaker made it sound like he'd obtained most of the pokemon so far, but then made it sound like he was holding some back.

At this point I'm guessing the total will end up anywhere from 70-90. Ohmori said the theme for this gen was going "big" on all fronts, and hopefully regional dex size was one of those "fronts"

Unless im missing some.

Starters - 9
Gossiflur line - 2
Rolycoly - 3
Corviknight - 3
Yamper - 2
Wooloo - 2
Impidimp - 3
Drednaw - 2
Alcremie - 2
Polteagiest - 2
Cramorant - 1
Duraludon - 1
Legendary wolves - 2
Morpecko - 1
Fish - 1

Fox evo line - 2
1 - For Hatterene
1 - for cintiscorch
2 - for the octopus line
1 - for pincurchin

Edit - l believe its closer to 48
I believe it is 2 for Hatterene since we have that Psychic-type group shot with its possible pre-evo among them.

Unless im missing some.

Starters - 9
Gossiflur line - 2
Rolycoly - 3
Corviknight - 3
Yamper - 2
Wooloo - 2
Impidimp - 3
Drednaw - 2
Alcremie - 2
Polteagiest - 2
Cramorant - 1
Duraludon - 1
Legendary wolves - 2
Morpecko - 1
Fish - 1

Fox evo line - 2
1 - For Hatterene
1 - for cintiscorch
2 - for the octopus line
1 - for pincurchin

Edit - l believe its closer to 48
Missing Meteordyna and Eternatus?

Unless im missing some.

Starters - 9
Gossiflur line - 2
Rolycoly - 3
Corviknight - 3
Yamper - 2
Wooloo - 2
Impidimp - 3
Drednaw - 2
Alcremie - 2
Polteagiest - 2
Cramorant - 1
Duraludon - 1
Legendary wolves - 2
Morpecko - 1
Fish - 1
Meteordyna
Eternatus

Fox evo line - 2
1 or 2 - For Hatterene
1 - for cintiscorch
2 - for the octopus line
1 - for pincurchin

Edit - lts now at 51
You forgor obstagoon, sirfetch and perserker are all new pokemon also the apple gigantamax is a new pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom