• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta call BS on this one. It's a lot of piggybacking, and Wailord and Flygon are obvious picks from every fan's wishlist. I also find it hard to believe that the only Galar pokemon receiving new forms are the ones that have already been revealed, as though there was nothing else new in the Galar pokedex.

And come on, Tyranitar is practically begging to be G-maxed, non-Kanto and previous Mega be damned. =I
Not only that, I think that they would give some Pokemon G-Max forms to reference popular kaiju. You already mentioned Tyranitar (Godzilla), but I also think that we are getting Hydreigon (King Ghidorah), Volcarona (Mothra), and Duraludon (MechaGodzilla). Also, I also don't buy that the vast majority of Galar Pokemon that are getting G-Max forms are either already revealed or evolve from something that's already revealed.

As much as I'd like to see Escavalier get a new form, that's completely fake.
-Why would they have someone play a completely new demo when they're still pushing the E3 one at other venues?
-Why would London HQ have a new demo ready when no new information has come out for the game yet to sell that demo information with?
-Why is only Gen 7 not getting any Gigantamaxed forms when it seems every other Generation gets at least one? It also doesn't have Mega Evolution's excuse of avoiding newer Pokemon since Gen 8 is getting some.

"Asked about what gen 7 Pokemon and she said"
It's her...Aleaka Pokemon....
but seriously, they never mention anyone beforehand. Who is "she"?

"There's a big promotional thing at the London HQ but you're not going to hear about it outside of 4chan (even though it would be done to promote the games)"

It's funny, 'cause Joe actually was invited to Nintendo UK to try a demo and it was just the same one that's been going around to all the conventions lately-

View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1143145124706344970

But sure, some nobody from 4chan got invited to try a totally different demo. I totally believe that. =P

Yeah, it's fake. As much as I like some of the ideas in it (long munchkin cat Meowth), it's hard to believe that some random nobody (or so this leaker appears to be) got the opportunity to play a different demo than the one that has been going around, and mention that others also played it. I just can't believe this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom