• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really see it resembling a fire/fighting pokèmon, except maybe being bipedal....which was guaranteed given the base stage.
Well yeah, it's clearly based more on an athlete than a fighter. But a lot of the previous Fire/Fighting starters have had humanoid resemblances. So even without the same typing, it still kind of fits in the same camp. It's just doesn't look very original.

I have no doubt that it will probably be able to naturally learn some Fighting type moves as well.

Well yeah, it's clearly based more on an athlete than a fighter. But a lot of the previous Fire/Fighting starters have had humanoid resemblances. So even without the same typing, it still kind of fits in the same camp. It's just doesn't look very original.

I have no doubt that it will probably be able to naturally learn some Fighting type moves as well.
That we already know, as Scorbunny had double kick in the demo.

I really only wanna use 1 variant Pokemon but the decision is so hard, especially because I'm 100% sure there's more. I wanna use Ponyta but at the same time Weezing and Stunfisk are calling me, I might just use one of them and make Hatterene my psychic Pokemon instead of Ponyta but who knows.

Same for me. I don't want more than one old Pokemon on my team, especially with all these amazing new Pokemon.

Though I think Galarian Rapidash not having wings has hurt its chances of getting into my team. It also becomes a Fairy type....and I like Grimmsnarl more. Also I think I prefer Hatterene and Orbeetle now. So Rapidash is pretty much out at this point.

Right now Galarian Stunfisk is the only regional variant I'm considering. I'm really wondering if its going to evolve or remain a single stage Pokemon.

I actually like the regional variants for Galar a lot more overall than Alola though. I never really considered any of the Alola ones for my team.

I want to start with Sword, but darn! The fact that both Ponyta and maybe Snom are in Shield makes me seriously consider starting with the latter. Unless I manage to find someone willing to trade with me, that’s it.

Though, this makes me think about something: if Centipede and Moth are counterparts, and Centipede has a G-Max form, does that mean that Moth could have one as well?

I want to start with Sword, but darn! The fact that both Ponyta and maybe Snom are in Shield makes me seriously consider starting with the latter. Unless I manage to find someone willing to trade with me, that’s it.

Though, this makes me think about something: if Centipede and Moth are counterparts, and Centipede has a G-Max form, does that mean that Moth could have one as well?
For the sake of fairness, I'd think that it would have to have one. =/

For me the situation is pointing towards Shield for now, considering that it also got one of my all time favorites, Tyranitar. Let’s see how it evolves.
If opposite to each other, Frosmoth definitely has a Gigantamax.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/LeaksPokemon/status/1191052328880635904

Frosmoth and Centiscortch are exclusives, respectively Shield and Sword.

EDIT: the tweeter said it’s NOT confirmed yet.

Oooh. I really like both Centiskorch and Frosmoth.....

I probably prefer Centiskorch though. Although I'm not 100% sure until I see its in-game model.

I've been leaning pretty heavily towards Shield so far, and that probably won't change. I guess I can just trade for it.

Edit: Considering the only new ice type we know about is supposedly a version exclusive. I wonder if that means there might be another new regular ice type that appears in both games?

Oooh. I really like both Centiskorch and Frosmoth.....

I probably prefer Centiskorch though. Although I'm not 100% sure until I see its in-game model.

I've been leaning pretty heavily towards Shield so far, and that probably won't change. I guess I can just trade for it.

Edit: Considering the only new ice type we know about is supposedly a version exclusive. I wonder if that means there might be another new regular ice type that appears in both games?
Possibly, yeah. I still think we have quite a few mons left.

If not in the new species, we might get an Ice type Galarian form.

Still getting sword because of Zacian. I wonder if the plot of Sword and Shield will be different in some capacity based on the version? Maybe in Sword version, they can use the "sword in the stone" kind of plotline to summon Zacian.

Even though I love Fire pokemon, I'll go with the rarer Ice bug. So Shield it is.
Has Zamazenta's typing been revealed? If it's a Steel/Fire or something of the sort, heavily leaning towards Shield.
Will just have to trade for Centiskorch then.
Oh damn that's right... they haven't leaked their typings yet.

....please no ice on Zacian, please please please-

I can trade you if you want. And I feel you, I prefer the shield exclusives, this is why I went for Shield but Sword legendary is definitely more appealing to me.

• Sobble
  • Impidimp
  • Polteageist (maybe)
  • Snom
  • Regional variant
  • IDK

I'm so conflicted because I do like the vast majority and I don't wanna have Pokemon that overly conflict with rivals. Knowing me my team will be 90% fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom