• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I guess this is probably really obvious but if Centiskorch and Frosmoth are version exclusives (and they're meant to be counterparts) that would mean that Centiskorch has a pre evolution.

I was thinking that Stunfisk could work the same way foongos, voltorb and electrode worked in past gens. You randomly find a pokeball on the ground, you try to pick It and it cuts off your hand before the battle starts.

Oh damn that's right... they haven't leaked their typings yet.

....please no ice on Zacian, please please please-
Ice? I doubt it. Water? Perhaps, due to it's name borrowed from Cyan.
But then again most including myself thought Solgaleo would be part Fire, so you never know.

Cinderace and Hatterene are guaranteed team members to me. Both look amazing. I'll decide the rest of my team later.

I was thinking that Stunfisk could work the same way foongos, voltorb and electrode worked in past gens. You randomly find a pokeball on the ground, you try to pick It and it cuts off your hand before the battle starts.

I bet James in the anime is going to be tortured by Galarian Stunfisk. It pretty much writes itself.

...realizing that the earlier strategy guide leaks confirmed that the Larvitar/Jangmo-o distribution thing isn't G-max related. Kommo-o falls between Kingler and Lapras alphabetically so it being absent between those pages probably means that Tyranitar won't be getting a Gmax either.

What a missed opportunity to godzilla our Gen 2 bad boy, Game Freak. You're asleep at the freaking wheel, there. >=/

...realizing that the earlier strategy guide leaks confirmed that the Larvitar/Jangmo-o distribution thing isn't G-max related. Kommo-o falls between Kingler and Lapras alphabetically so it being absent between those pages probably means that Tyranitar won't be getting a Gmax either.

What a missed opportunity to godzilla our Gen 2 bad boy, Game Freak. You're asleep at the freaking wheel, there. >=/
Yeah. I love Charizard to death, but I’d exchange his Gigantamax for one to Tyranitar’s in an heartbeat.

Still going to raise a Larvitar after trying the new many Pokémon I’m interested in, and use him to kick Eternatus’ ass.

I really hope Frosmoth isn’t exclusive to Shield. I already agreed to get Sword so me and my friend will have both versions between us. I mean at least I can trade, but it’s so much more fun to catch and raise them yourself. I could deal with 1, but I’m already trading for G Ponyta too.

It’s apparently complete now. Still don’t know what to believe on this, but I hope it’s legit, as with Drednaw it gives the chance of GL using Gigantamax, maybe in rematches.

Ice already being a slim type, should be less likely it's given one sided exclusivity

Would be a cool exclusive pair tho

Do you think that we're getting only 1 ice type line on Gen 8?

No, but i only expect ~3 lines? And it seems unlikely they would make one exclusive without an ice counterpart like sandshrew/vulpix

Do you think that we're getting only 1 ice type line on Gen 8?

To be fair, something like that did happen in Gen 6. We only got the Scatterbug line as our only Bug type and we got exactly two Ground types, one of which was an evolved form of the regional mammal and the other was a post-game legendary.

Depending on type distribution the same could've happened here, though I feel with Galarian forms they'd probably have at least three or four lines in there.

I need to stop checking my phone so often but i want to ask before i turn it off and go outside.

The leaks are done for now and probably wolnt have anything else till later tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom