• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, we'll probably get the pseudo and legendaries by tomorrow.

Missed opportunity for Ghost/Rock right there.
Yeah, which has me worried... I don't mind seeing regular Pokemon and some non-plot related Legendaries... but I kind of want don't want Eternius(sp?) fully spoiled...
I agree with you on Ghost/Rock being a good typing for Corsola and its evolution... Though I guess they died so hard even the rocks couldn't live... >_>

Baby Alcremie is adorable, and Galarian Corsola is almost freaky, along with its evolution, but I like them both. That is an interesting concept for it for sure.

I agree that having Corsola Evo be the Shield counterpart to Sirfetch'd would be a good idea. It's definitely more equal than it being the counterpart to Galarian Ponyta.
Now we just have to wonder what G-Ponyta's counterpart is going to be~ :D

IMG_20191103_204927.jpg

I've been quite hard on a lot of the new leaks so far (I think it just happens after 20 plus years of being with a franchise), but my goodness I am in love with Galarian Corsola evolution! It's the first Pokemon of this Gen I have fell head over heels for! Is there any word on its name and typing?

(Edit - and please don't tell me it is Shield exclusive otherwise I will be skint this month!)

I've been quite hard on a lot of the new leaks so far (I think it just happens after 20 plus years of being with a franchise), but my goodness I am in love with Galarian Corsola evolution! It's the first Pokemon of this Gen I have fell head over heels for! Is there any word on its name and typing?
It's called Cursola and is pure Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom