• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thwackey" sounds ridiculous.

I hope we see more of Toxel's(?) line. I really want to like it, but its colors are so off-putting to me. I hope its evolutions look a lot cooler. I've been looking forward to Electric/Poison for a while now and I really don't want to be disappointed!
i wanna see more of Toxel too. I really like what i saw and am very curious. esp with its typing too!

What is that? Why did Turner approve this design (Unless he made it himself).

I am still confident that none of the 3D models "leaked" are authentic! The leakers have given us zero proof that they are even playing the game!! :) The Rolycoly one is the biggest giveaway, why would it go from a unique, creative single eye to this??

Will Toxel evolve? Cause I am using one on my team and I need to know if it will evolve of not? Last single line pokemon I used on my playthrough was mimikyu

So the one tweeting about Eternatus and new dragon eeveelution really is a fake leaker since he have a different name for grookey's second evolutionary line

Edit: found the guy here is the fake leaker:

View: https://twitter.com/realpokeleaks/status/1190878363025436672?s=20

I hope he can reveal the stats of the three starts and their fino evos. I like the three starters.. but at the moment I am not fond of any of the evos. Sooooo I hope to be able to make a decision based on the mon's stats.

Will Toxel evolve? Cause I am using one on my team and I need to know if it will evolve of not? Last single line pokemon I used on my playthrough was mimikyu

I think it will but we honestly don't know. It looks like it should.

I hope he can reveal the stats of the three starts and their fino evos. I like the three starters.. but at the moment I am not fond of any of the evos. Sooooo I hope to be able to make a decision based on the mon's stats.
Thought you just weren't gonna buy the game at all.

Prehaps I misremembered. I do that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom