• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the leaker hasn't seen the purple dinos evo yet? I saw someone saying that but I'm not sure if its true. Apparently the leaker is trying to get it though.

I think it's interesting that he hasn't seen the evolutions for it yet. It makes it sound like he might not be close to the end yet, since I'd imagine most new Pokemon show up in battles. (unless theres another gen 5 Vullaby/Mandibuzz scenario)

I am still confident that none of the 3D models "leaked" are authentic! The leakers have given us zero proof that they are even playing the game!! :) The Rolycoly one is the biggest giveaway, why would it go from a unique, creative single eye to this??

View attachment 127584
Didn't the same guy literally screenshot being in Nessa's city? Where we spotted the elephant?

View attachment 127581

Also said they'll be showing the Hatterene line next, and that the Poison/Electric is named Toxel

EDIT: Just barely ninja'd. While I'm here though, it seems the fox and its evo are called Nickit and Thievul respectively, both being pure Dark. Looks like Galar's gonna be the region of single-types <_<
it's just ridiculously bizarre that a fox with a bonfire tail and red fur is pure dark

On resetera someone said that it is, maybe the original leaker said that as he has one (shown both in Pokèdex and camp). I seriously hope so.

Well, we don't have a new poison type yet if this guy isn't poison.... (also he's purple and called "Toxel")

and he literally has a lightning bolt on his head.

I think its looking pretty likely that it'll be Poison/Electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom