• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigantamax Pikachu...

Why? Just... why?

Pikachu is the most popular Pokemon and Raichu isn't as popular. Sorry, but it makes sense as a decision.

Raichu is okay to me though. Still prefer Pikachu. Only way I evolve it is if it's Alolan Raichu, which looks 1000% better than either.

Gigantamax Pikachu...

Why? Just... why?
Well the Dynamax leak pretty much already said that was gonna happen so that's not the most questionable thing, to be honest.

That said... oof, another one jumping on the "There's totally a trailer on the 24th and it has a shark and two eeveelutions in it" bandwagon. Still not buying it.

And as for the second one... I have a suspicion that the next Let's Go games won't be named Let's Go anything. Considering LGPE actually followed the same naming format as all of the other remakes-

(Fire)Red and (Leaf)Green
(Heart)Gold and (Soul)Silver
(Omega )Ruby and (Alpha )Sapphire
(Let's Go )Pikachu

For all remakes, they just take the name of the original version and tack something extra onto it- with the exception of Eevee, but only because Pikachu version didn't originally have a counterpart. Sure, it could be Let's Go Gold and Let's Go Silver, but I don't think it will be.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't there been a lot of leaks that have been talking about a trailer on the 24th.

But still... Let's just say that I'm disappointed.
Yeah, I got you; I’d rather have Raichu get one myself. But who’s to say that Gigantamax will be restricted to one member of an evolutionary line? For all we know, a Pikachu who can Gigantamax could end up evolving into a Raichu that can also Gigantamax!

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't there been a lot of leaks that have been talking about a trailer on the 24th.
There have been a few, but most have all pretty much said the same thing- Toolhark, two eeveelutions being teased but not revealed, Meltan being important to the story, hinting or directly claiming that Rose is Leon's father...

So many reasons to not believe any of it.

Last edited:
Found some more leaks on 4chan (two different ones):

New trailer tomorrow

Let’s Go Ho-Oh and Let’s Go Lugia will release in 2020
  • Standard Johto starters, but they don’t evolve and act like your starting Pikachu/Eevee did
  • Breeding is back, held items are still gone
  • New friendly rival instead of the jerk rival, but Gold, Silver, and Kris are still present
  • Jessie and James return
  • Because of Niantic’s request and fondness of the feature, the return of Mega Evolution is being considered
  • Possible new Megas for Noctowl, Fearow, Miltank, Tauros, Primeape, Jynx, Electrode, Jumpluff, Quagsire, Crobat, Venomoth, Omastar, Kabutops, Macargo, Machamp, Azumaril, Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr
  • Maylene visits Olivine City for daily battles, the reward being Bottle Caps
  • A new mythical pokemon will be introduced that you will be able to transfer in from pokemon go though a final design hasn't been decided on

I don’t buy either of them personally.
sounds too much for one trailer lol
also, too early for starter evolutions

Wait... why does the Trailer one list Champion as being one of the reveals- we've already seen him.

Also loving how it's Impidimp but unnamed shark and unnamed dragon and unnamed legendaries and unnamed evil team- they only know the name of the one pokemon that hasn't been revealed in a trailer yet woooow.

There have been a few, but most have all pretty much said the same thing- Toolhark, two eeveelutions being teased but not revealed, Meltan being import to the story, hinting or directly claiming that Rose is Leon's father...

So many reasons to not believe any of it.
while that may be true. Something else to think about is that a lot of the most believable leaks have actually happened a day or very close to when the item would be revealed, afterall I believe that the Switch was leaked about a couple of hours before it was revealed.

while that may be true. Something else to think about is that a lot of the most believable leaks have actually happened a day or very close to when the item would be revealed, afterall I believe that the Switch was leaked about a couple of hours before it was revealed.
This "leak" has pretty much been spammed since at least the 11th.

Wasn't the Switch leaked for months before the reveal? Or am I mixing it up with something else?

i just hope we do get another trailer by the end of the month... because for now it looks we getting one per month which is meh.

Wasn't the Switch leaked for months before the reveal? Or am I mixing it up with something else?
The NX was talked about and we did get a sneak peak at it but the actual reveal of the price and the games that were being made for was at a big event held by Nintendo that had the contents of it leaked a couple of hours before the event was to be held.

You know, after all that was revealed, I still have no clue why I was banned from posting on 4chan anymore. I didn't guess anything right with my fake leak.

Edit: Actually you know what, it was probably this with the legends "Both are armored wolves, one with extendable blade on it's shoulders and head, and one three segments on it's shoulders and head that form a shield"

You know, after all that was revealed, I still have no clue why I was banned from posting on 4chan anymore. I didn't guess anything right with my fake leak.

Edit: Actually you know what, it was probably this with the legends "Both are armored wolves, one with extendable blade on it's shoulders and head, and one three segments on it's shoulders and head that form a shield"
Don't forget that you also got the names of the games right.

So it says we’re getting “Galarian Forms” yet doesn’t give a single example of one? Also, wasn’t the official “this-Pokémon-is-from-Galar” dubbed as something else? I want to say Galaran? Yeah, this is definitely fake.
And as for the second one... I have a suspicion that the next Let's Go games won't be named Let's Go anything. Considering LGPE actually followed the same naming format as all of the other remakes-

(Fire)Red and (Leaf)Green
(Heart)Gold and (Soul)Silver
(Omega )Ruby and (Alpha )Sapphire
(Let's Go )Pikachu

For all remakes, they just take the name of the original version and tack something extra onto it- with the exception of Eevee, but only because Pikachu version didn't originally have a counterpart. Sure, it could be Let's Go Gold and Let's Go Silver, but I don't think it will be.
Wasn’t it called “Yellow Version Special Pikachu Edition”? Or was it just called “Pikachu Version” in Japan? Not that I buy this leak one bit lol

I'm not even bothering with that trailer rumor, it's practically identical to other fakes.

The Let's Go rumor is literally just listing things about LGPE and saying they'd be in a sequel. Galaxy brain thinking right here.

• Because of Niantic’s request and fondness of the feature, the return of Mega Evolution is being considered
Why is Niantic making requests for the game? They didn't develop LGPE.

• Maylene visits Olivine City for daily battles, the reward being Bottle Caps
"We're not sure about keeping Megas or held items in, because we thought they were too complicated, but we'd be delighted to include Bottle Caps, the items which affected IVs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom