• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
With all these new stuff being revealed, I am wondering if I still want Galarian Rapidash on my team. If I do decide there are other Pokemon I want more, and they are not version exclusive or version exclusive to Sword, I might be switching back to having Sword as my main game.

Reaction score
List of Gym Aces

Fire/Centiskorch pre evo, Grass/Eldegoss, Water/Dreadnaw, Fairy/Hatterene, Fighting/Grapploct, Ghost/Cursola, Ground/Copperaja, Dragon/Duraludon, Dark/Grimmsnarl

These are just guesses

Reaction score
List of Gym Aces

Fire/Centiskorch pre evo, Grass/Eldegoss, Water/Dreadnaw, Fairy/Hatterene, Fighting/Grapploct, Ghost/Cursola, Ground/Copperaja, Dragon/Duraludon, Dark/Grimmsnarl

These are just guesses
I think the Dragon gym's ace pokemon might be Dragapault. Aren't Dragon type gyms usually pretty late in the game?

Reaction score
At this point, all I care about is seeing what all the returning Pokemon are. I'm sure there are a few surprises left in terms of new designs, but I want to know which of my old Pokemon I'll be able to play with this gen...
I need to know if Scizor is in... :<

Reaction score
Torkoal Mighty get an évolution ,look at the dex between the elephant and Torkoal,theres one spot There. Maybe It's just a single stage too.

Reaction score
Some if those pokemon are awesome.The poison /Electric evolution is my favorite one,I also really like rillaboom,hattarene and the pseudo Legendary. For the first time since a long long time, there's not really a pokemon that I hate. Maybe the aweful squirel and the pre-evo of Drednaw. Im so hype right now I really need the game.

Reaction score
And since we don’t know Copperajah’s type yet I may switch things around to avoid overlap.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ground/Electric as its tusks do look kind of like a plug, but Ground/Steel is possible too. If it is part Steel, I might have to switch out Aegislash (which I'd hate to do, because I feel like it'd fit the protagonists so well).

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Why does everyone hate Cinderace?

Hating it’s design is like judging a book by it’s cover!
I've seen people call it "another mistyped fire/fighting" based on its design.

The only gripe I have about it is it's tiny, tiny paws. But that might be because it's meant to look like it's wearing a long sleeved jersey.

Reaction score

The design is kind of the entire book to me, not just the cover. I can't say for others but personally design matters a lot more than stats in how much I like the Pokemon and I just feel that's while it is okay, it feels lackluster to me.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Torkoal Mighty get an évolution ,look at the dex between the elephant and Torkoal,theres one spot There. Maybe It's just a single stage too.
All of the Pokémon that have received evolutions had Galarian Forms and Torkoal doesn’t so I don’t think it’s getting one unfortunately.

Hate is a strong word but disliking something for its design is perfectly valid.

Reaction score
Welp...since the leaking is officially done for right now, i'm going to go ahead and call it a night. Y'all have a good one!

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I've seen people call it "another mistyped fire/fighting" based on its design.

The only gripe I have about it is it's tiny, tiny paws. But that might be because it's meant to look like it's wearing a long sleeved jersey.
That was posted during the leak flood. Not sure if legit, but if it is, it looks it’s hands are better then compared to the shot.

Attachments

Go listen to The Birdwatcher's Guide to Atrocity
Reaction score
We still have whatever it might be between Stonehenge and Duraludon, and according to that Thursday Discord leak, a new Normal-type dog and a zebra. Also we haven't got a good formal view of Pincurchin, and I'd be a little surprised if there aren't at least a couple more Galar forms, but maybe that's just me being wishful. We're certainly winding down but there's still a little bit of stuff unrevealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.