• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...okay, looking through the guidebook leaks again, Frapple really must have a third evo.

Garbodor's section is right below Eevee's.

View: https://twitter.com/The_Devious/status/1190463367871229953

Considering the Gmax forms seem to be listed in alphabetical order, that means that Flapple can't have a Gmax form because it would fall between Eevee and Garbodor.

Unless Applin Gmaxes for some reason...

Eevee Gmaxes and it's a pokemon in it's base form. I don't see why Applin couldn't.....
Because it is a special condition and eevee, pikachu and meowth that can gigantamax cannot evolve... In thoery only final evolve form of can gigantamax

...okay, looking through the guidebook leaks again, Frapple really must have a third evo.

Garbodor's section is right below Eevee's.

View: https://twitter.com/The_Devious/status/1190463367871229953

Considering the Gmax forms seem to be listed in alphabetical order, that means that Flapple can't have a Gmax form because it would fall between Eevee and Garbodor.

Unless Applin Gmaxes for some reason...

So does this mean Flapple has a evolution then?

Cinderace....Oh Cinderace you poor thing. NSFW artists are going to have a field day with you.
They’re already having one... I dared to google Cinderace and got scarred.

overall it looks even more humanoid than any previous final-stage starter
It doesn’t really look any more humanoid to me than Incineroar.

To tell the truth, that was going to happen anyway because a) it's a starter) and b) it's Pokémon. There's no Pokémon without R34, not even Voltorb is safe.
Yeah, I just didn’t expect a normal "Cinderace" google search to give furry bait in less than literal 10 image results.

They’re already having one... I dared to google Cinderace and got scarred.

You think that's bad, don't go to the pokemon tag on Tumblr.

I just want goofy Meowth and Purrzerker fanart. But nope 90% squicky drawings of Cinderace and like 5% the same thing, but with Inteleon.

Rillaboom is surprisingly absent. I'm surprised actually.

Well, this has been quite something. Not only did I get to see these many leaks, like a tidal wave drowning me, but we got to see a lot of new mons such as the Pesudo legendary of the Galar region, and the famed third legendary Eternatus. Dang....Eternatus looks like a undead skeletal space/robot dragon thingy, and it looks wicked. Gives me Ultra Necrozma vibes, if not Ultra Beast vibes in general.

The Pesudo Legendary is also pretty unique. Had to warm up to its design first, but after reading what its typing was, and as well its possible design elements, it looks pretty rad, being a stealth bomber jet-headed ghost dragon that fires mini-me's as rockets. Hahaha....that is so original!

Don't know what to think of the fossils though with the mix and match concept, some look pretty funky while others look horrid and just out of place. Would like it if they were the types that leakers say they were, and not just pure Rock-type because their looks don't even support it. Too bad there's no saber-tooth cat fossil. Would have loved to see that.

Also, finally, we see what type Zacian is, at least its depowered state, and well, I didn't expect Fairy type, and I'm pretty sure no one else did, as all of us were atleast very sure he/she/it was part steel. But now that I think about it, with my supposed typings of "Steel/Fighting" and "Steel/Water" being debunked, I can only really see the following types for Zacian when its in its full powered armored state:

Fairy/Steel (according to the dex he/she/it can absorb metal around its surroundings, so that may be a hint)
Fairy/Water (the sword looks like a fish, is blue and Zacian is based on the word "Cyan", which in return may refer to the color "Aqua", which is latin for "Water")
Fairy/Fighting (the sword is often symbolized by the fighting-type, like Sacred Sword, an attack I'm pretty sure Zacian will have without doubt)

If its a dual type in its full state, I think I would go with Fairy/Fighting, mainly because of the sword, and because it seems to be a more offensive typing, not to say, its a type combination yet to be used. That said, I also will not be surprised if its just mono-type.

Wouldn't really matter though, because if its ability to be super effective on anything but Zamazenta is true, its typing wouldn't really matter in the long run, other than having two weaknesses to Poison and Steel, and immunity to Dragon, and having resistance to Bug, Fighting, and Dark.

This might be an odd question but has anyone with the game mentioned anything about amiibo compatibility?

Not expecting anything much but did wonder if they might do some outfits or something (particularly t-shirts) to be unlocked by scanning an existing Pokémon amiibo seeing as Smash has given us a fair few already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom