• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Zacian is Fairy???? That was completely unexpected.

Yeah, imagine my surprise when i saw the leaked picture of it. Granted, it was in its depowered state, so yeah. Even though I'm still championing Water as its second typing (if it has one at all, "looks at Xerneas"), but the chance is closer its either Fairy/Fighting, Fairy/Steel, or just plain mono-type Fairy.

Something to point out is that Intelleons weird fingers Are based off of real basilisk lizard hands

Can anyone post a picture of depowered Zacian? What all do we know about it with regards to Dex, flavour text and information?

Don't have a pic, but I do slightly remember the flavor text mentioning it was a hero of many battles, and had the ability to absorb metal around it.

As for those Fossilbomination Pokemon, anyone think that their other halves are exclusive to Shield, seeing it was mostly Sword that was being played? Or are the Fossil mutants the only ones we are getting as how they are? There were some fan designs made of them of how they would look like in their actual true state, and they were pretty cool looking.

Last edited:
What happened to its ear?
I've been wondering that too. Though I think It might just be a sign of all the battles this Pokemon had experienced. It also has those white markings on its body that look like scars. Ears probably just a battle scar like those ones.

I am interested to see how Zamazenta looks without the armor, and if it has any battle scars.

I guess there might be some leftovers in terms of new Pokémon, at least 2, I think:
  • An evolution for Flapple is very likely, if we look at the alphabetical order of the guidebook.
  • Probably another 1-stage Pokémon after Stonjourn, if it isn't that electric urchin. Or Cramorant.
That will bring us to at least 80 new Pokémon with only 3 Legendaries thus far. I'm content.

There is nothing fairy about these wolves :/
They're rarely seen crypids. That falls under Fairy along with actual fae, real life mythical creatures, possible aliens, a goblin troll, bull dogs, sword deer tree spirit, and a funny little clown man who now has mutton chops and a tie for some reason.

Don't have a pic, but I do slightly remember the flavor text mentioning it was a hero of many battles, and had the ability to absorb metal around it.

As for those Fossilbomination Pokemon, anyone think that their other halves are exclusive to Shield, seeing it was mostly Sword that was being played? Or are the Fossil mutants the only ones we are getting as how they are? There were some fan designs made of them of how they would look like in their actual true state, and they were pretty cool looking.

I really really hope this is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom