• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are pretty confident that the foxes are dark mono-type, I’m curious if what we thought was a bonfire motif in Nicket’s tail is actually supposed to be a thieve’s rucksack.
As the one who mentioned it originally, albeit just restating what I had seen on Reddit, I am disappointed. I like that it's a Dark-type but would have preferred Dark/Fire...

As the one who mentioned it originally, albeit just restating what I had seen on Reddit, I am disappointed. I like that it's a Dark-type but would have preferred Dark/Fire...
Especially considering that we already have Fire foxes and Dark foxes but no Dark/Fire foxes. =/

And we still don't know if applepie is a 3rd stage or a split evolution... Does anyone have the means of asking the leakers?

Same for the two electric/poison forms.

Since we are pretty confident that the foxes are dark mono-type, I’m curious if what we thought was a bonfire motif in Nicket’s tail is actually supposed to be a thieve’s rucksack.

If it is a rucksack, it could just be that Nickit disguises it as a campfire to hide its loot. That'd be a very Dark-type thing to do.

I really hope Applin’s line is 3-stage and that the leaker caught an Appletun late game but never ran into Flapple in the wild. To me there’s a low amount of 3-stage lines here, and this one is maybe my favorite, so I’ll be kinda upset if it really becomes a split evo thing.

There is any chance the pokemon that leaked some of those are fake? The pinguim is awfull

There is any chance the pokemon that leaked some of those are fake? The pinguim is awfull
Too many 'reliable'* leakers had their hands on the product.

*Reliable because their work was confirmed by other leakers.

which one is cuter? can't decide

Last edited:
Ah I’m the opposite, I love Flapple and its wings, and I feel like Appletun moved away from what I liked about Flapple (it also doesn’t give me garden of Eden vibes anymore). I’ll still use it, but I think Flapple is the superior design and would love for it to have final evolution stats. It looks like it’s probably a 3 stage line though.

Wish we had the concept art/models for the remaining Gym Leaders, but other than that I think I am satisfied enough to get me to the 15th. I already have my team more or less planned out, at least for my first playthrough.

Ah I’m the opposite, I love Flapple and its wings, and I feel like Appletun moved away from what I liked about Flapple (it also doesn’t give me garden of Eden vibes anymore). I’ll still use it, but I think Flapple is the superior design and would love for it to have final evolution stats. It looks like it’s probably a 3 stage line though.
I also like Flapple a lot more, and do hope it is a split evo, yet it really does look a 3-stage Pokemon. I can still hope though. I might end up using it either way, but I also like the psuedo dragon so I could pick up that one for my team.

Right now I have 4 solid members on the team, the last 2 depend on version exclusives.

Wish we had the concept art/models for the remaining Gym Leaders, but other than that I think I am satisfied enough to get me to the 15th. I already have my team more or less planned out, at least for my first playthrough.
I'm satisfied, as well. I always want to know the Pokémon somewhat in advance so I can make my team. The datamine/leak is as exciting as finding them randomly in the world for me. Characters and story can stay a surprise for me.

I bet the places where to look for certain Pokémon will be known come friday the 15th.

I really hope Applin’s line is 3-stage and that the leaker caught an Appletun late game but never ran into Flapple in the wild. To me there’s a low amount of 3-stage lines here, and this one is maybe my favorite, so I’ll be kinda upset if it really becomes a split evo thing.
Well one of the most disappointing things in Alola was that 14 pokemon over 61 regular pokemon were standalones and there were just 7 lines of three stages (3 of which being the starters). In gen 8 we have just 11 standalone over 78 regular pokemon and 10 three stages evolutions. I say it's an improvement.

Regarding flapple etc - I was one of the people suggesting a possibility of a split evo, I got the apple pie design straight away but I found either way it could evolve (from flying apple to apple pie or apple pie to flying apple) to not really make sense but split evol with the lying apple being the apple peel and the pie being the main flesh of the apple made more sense.

I'd quite like if it worked like shedinja/ninjask but not counting on it at all.

This line is growing on me a lot. Lol i just realized the wings and the tail is an apple! how creative

That's actually adorable. It's a little apple :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom