• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Shield
Reaction score
idk about anyone else but it is gonna be difficult to set up a team, I think I may have to rotate out pokemon as I go instead of doing a main and secondary team.... alot here i like.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
What I can appreciate is that the design team is trying to branch out in terms of what designs could be viable as Pokémon.
That being said, some of these break the mold in a very unflattering way. I don’t much care for the penguin or Stonjourner at all. They’re just too...out there.

Reaction score
I'm satisfied, as well. I always want to know the Pokémon somewhat in advance so I can make my team. The datamine/leak is as exciting as finding them randomly in the world for me. Characters and story can stay a surprise for me.
Allister was one of the reasons I ultimately decided on Shield over Sword.

Reaction score
question, with the galarian forms technically it means you can get the regular forms too through HOME when it comes out right?
I think the fact that regular Persian and Cofagrigus are in the regional dex probably confirms this. (especially since Meowth and Yamask are Galarian and presumably can't evolve into them)

Since there's no national dex they have to go in the regional dex even if they might not be obtainable outside of transferring. (and if they're including Persian and Cofagrigus for that reason it makes sense that the other regular Pokemon can be transferred in as well)

Who knows, the Alolan variants of Pokemon found in Galar could also be able to be transferred in. (So that would be Alolan Meowth, Persian, Vulpix, Ninetales, Diglett and Dugtrio and Raichu.

It makes some sense, otherwise we'd have to wait until a gen 7 remake before we could use them again.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
The Eevee page has the winged one on the right, I think. I could be wrong, of course.
It's actually not the Eevee page, it's the "three guaranteed gigantamax pokemon" intro to the section, but yeah. That's gotta be Flapple in the fold there.

That form, I shit you not, is called the noice form. They took a meme, and made it a pokemon form.
After they named Morpeko's form "hangry" I'm not surprised. Noice is probably a pun on "nice" and "no ice."

(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
The Eevee page has the winged one on the right, I think. I could be wrong, of course.
Just checked, you are correct. And the pages for other stuff, like Hatterene, only look to have the form that actually gigantamaxes (not the whole line). What a weird line if they are split evos that become the same thing.

#Shield
Reaction score
I think the fact that regular Persian and Cofagrigus are in the regional dex probably confirms this. (especially since Meowth and Yamask are Galarian and presumably can't evolve into them)

Since there's no national dex they have to go in the regional dex even if they might not be obtainable outside of transferring. (and if they're including Persian and Cofagrigus for that reason it makes sense that the other regular Pokemon can be transferred in as well)

Who knows, the Alolan variants of Pokemon found in Galar can also be transferred in. (So that would be Alolan Meowth, Persian, Vulpix, Ninetales, Diglett and Dugtrio and Raichu.

It makes some sense, otherwise we'd have to wait until a gen 7 remake before we could use them again.
yeah i was thinking about that. Hoenn Zigzagoon for example. And them putting Persian in, surely that would be both Alolan and Kantoian?

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Just checked, you are correct. And the pages for other stuff, like Hatterene, only look to have the form that actually gigantamaxes (not the whole line). What a weird line if they are split evos that become the same thing.
XD I think it's kinda lazy if it turns out that they actually did that, but it wouldn't be the first time... Latias and Latios do share a mega, after all.

Go listen to The Birdwatcher's Guide to Atrocity
Reaction score
I don’t much care for the penguin or Stonjourner at all. They’re just too...out there.
If you'd said Runerigus I might agree (though that fucker is cool!), but I can't say Stonjourner strikes me as all that strange. To me it's just like a British-flavoured take on Palossand. Cartoonish animate architecture.

Reaction score
...why do you say never. There isn't one in these games, but that doesn't mean that there will never be another one.
It's unlikely we will ever get one. They had their chance in Gen VIII and it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.