• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The thing about fairy types is that a lot of fairies were supposed to be beautiful though. That's how they got you. So I can see where they're coming from with making them look fabulous.

But I think after Mimikyu they realized there were more than just those types of fae so now we're getting stuff like the Impidimp line. But then they realized they can't go too far or they'll scare the kids and also probably lose the pastel goth lolita crowd.

Impidimp's evolution is named Morgrem. Could be a reference for Morgan Le Fey.
Who's this Morgan Le Fey character that keeps being brought up?

Reaction score
But really what is Hatterene? Is it’s line based on... hats? But then I think... well, what is Gardevoir’s line? Are they both bizarre humanoid psychic/fairy lines with no clear inspiration? Lol
The Ralts line may be partially based on guardian angels (this really only applies to the fully evolved forms) although Ralts seems closer to the timid elves of European folklore while Kirlia seems to be one of those trooping fairies which are known for their love of dancing.

"Stop winning!" "Make me!"
Reaction score
Impidimp's evolution is named Morgrem. Could be a reference for Morgan Le Fey.
Maybe.

I'm a very big fan of Arthurian Mythos (in case you couldn't tell by my avi and sig set. Most people probably couldn't, admittadly) so I hope it get's at least one reference in this game, even if it's just this.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
Whelp. Electabuzz was cut. That was pretty much the only one on my radar. On one hand I'm kinda glad that some Gen 1 Pokemon were left out cause it shows that Game Freak is not completely biased with that generation (though I wish the other Kanto starters were included just to balance Charizard's inclusion). But on the other hand it is still a little disappointing.

Reaction score
So I just heard from someone that Toxtricity's ability allows it to change from charged and uncharged form. When uncharged it loses the Electric typing.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
So I just heard from someone that Toxtricity's ability allows it to change from charged and uncharged form. When uncharged it loses the Electric typing.
Loses, but not switches it, correct? And do you know how this happens?
It's better then Torpeko if it means it keeps the Poison typing when charged, and if we can activate/deactivate it somehow it might have some utility. I hope we'll know more soon.

Reaction score
Loses, but not switches it, correct? And do you know how this happens?
It's better then Torpeko if it means it keeps the Poison typing when charged, and if we can activate/deactivate it somehow it might have some utility. I hope we'll know more soon.
No clue how it triggers sadly.

Reaction score
There were pics of in game Pokédex shot that shown Eternatus as no.400 in the dex, so it couldn’t be faked. The only hope would’ve been an extended dex postgame, which isn’t going to happen it seems.

Not sure what you’re referring with the ice moth.
This is all assuming that what has been brought forth recently is not faked. As I mentioned, the pokedex leak is crude and models can be faked.

Status
Not open for further replies.