• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been a general direct that covered that, pokemon, animal crossing, indies and make a big announcement for next year. I put it here because it should have had pokemon in it. The fact they are not doing a trailer the week before the games come out makes no sense. Even from a hide everything stand point. So it’s not completely off topic.

They do a direct in the first week or two of Nov every single year. Never broke it. It’s also when they do a big announcement for a new game in the works for next year.
I understand your frustration but there’s nothing that says we won’t have a Pokémon trailer independent of Nintendo.

If Opal isn't Shantal's grandmother due to their love for giant stoles...

Between dexit (and the resulting 400 strong pokedex) and the further emphasis on human characters in the trailers, It seems like GF is really intent on making the most alive-feeling pokemon game to date. The removal of the dex may have been to facillitate this, as is the slowly increasing emphasis on story.
Why would removing Pokemon help emphasize story at all? It's not like the story is majorly impacted by the player being able to use Venusaur.

You mind telling me the gym type so I don't spoil myself?
Not at all! I'll put in a spoiler tag if others don't want to see it.
Shield has Grass, Water, Fire, Ghost, Fairy, Ice, Dark and Dragon. Sword as Fighting instead of Ghost, and presumably Ground instead of Ice, as the former wasn't shown. Only Shield cards were shown.

Gosh I really wish we could get pokemon customization too. I would love to be able to give....well eevee for ease. A hair-do, or cut a design in wooloo’s fluff. Put a sweater on yamper. It would be soooo fun and adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom