• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid Unova Shill
Reaction score
Maybe Eternatus has size-shifting powers, due to being the responsible of Dynamax? :unsure:
A nice headcanon, I like it, but presumably it'll be the same for like, Wailord and such.

Does Dynamax only affect HP? Gigantamax? I definitely saw something about the Dynamax bar (raised using items) being for HP.
Yes, only HP. The Dynamax level bar determines how much of an HP boost you get.

I don't think Gigantamax would be any different, it just offers access to the special G-Max moves.

I don't believe I need to explain
Reaction score
252 Atk Life Orb Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Ninetales in Rain: 663-782 (231 - 272.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Even in the sun, Barraskweda'll be able to tank one FIRE BLAST and strike back for a faint!

Reaction score
yeah, the starters stats are surprisingly good.
too bad intelleon's signature move doesn't look very useful
This meta will have huge pokemon that hit hard, cannot flinch and that could possibly bypass protect from normal pokemon. You know what's the first thing that comes in the mind of a competitive player when he/she has to face that huge pokemon? I need a bulky pokemon to redirect that attack and save my sweeper. They gave Intelleon that move and Duraludon that ability because at GF they are tottaly expecting Draw in moves to dominate the meta...and I honestly agree considering that during the first raid battle they showed at E3 there was a Togekiss with follow me.

Reaction score
yeah, the starters stats are surprisingly good.
too bad intelleon's signature move doesn't look very useful
It'll likely be very useful in VGC due to the popularity of attack lures.

@Geo Panthera: You know, personally Zacian still strikes me as slightly more masculine, even with the braids. They just feel ceremonial to me or something idk
Yeah, despite the braids Zacian never struck me as particularly feminine, it kind of has a brothers-in-arms vibe with Zamazenta to me.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Are we sure that Eternatus' second form is its Gigantamax like some are saying? I’ve heard it being called the Eternamax form, and it might have different mechanics from Gigantamax.

Reaction score
Are we sure that Eternatus' second form is its Gigantamax like some are saying? I’ve heard it being called the Eternamax form, and it might have different mechanics from Gigantamax.
Maybe its giga form last forever?

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
I see Eternatus's second form to be a permanent one, much like Zacian's and Zamazenta's second forms.

Paid Unova Shill
Reaction score
i really want to see dyna wailord
Against my better judgment, I am still hoping for Stadium Blimp Gigantamax Wailord. It hasn't been ruled out...

It is called Eternamax, though whether the mechanics are different isn't known. I wouldn't expect them to differ too much, though.

Last edited:
King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
Watch some stupid ass Poketuber steal this in a matter of seconds
Oh yeah, I can see that happening. Not that I really mind. Just comes to see my description for them has merit.

@Geo Panthera: You know, personally Zacian still strikes me as slightly more masculine, even with the braids. They just feel ceremonial to me or something idk.
Hey, to everyone their own. I just came with the whole feminine en masculine themes because of their primary types, Fairy en Fighting respectively. After all, Fairy is more cutesy as a type, and doesn't have much mons that are considered masculine in design. That and the moon is symbolized by femininty. Lunala was the same, being a feminine looking bat legendary with associations to the moon and the night.

That said, I like to think many could agree that Zacian, as well the color its based on, fits nicely with the moon theme, especially when you consider its full type combo. Zamazenta was harder to pin down honestly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After all, Fairy is more cutesy as a type, and doesn't have much mons that are considered masculine in design.
To be fair, Zacian could be another attempt to break away from that. Tapu Koko, Bulu, and the Impidimp line are interesting partially because they don't adhere to the typical image and play more into the Fair Folk aspect of it, so Zacian following their example could be another way to have it stand out among its peers.

Paid Unova Shill
Reaction score
That said, I like to think many could agree that Zacian, as well the color its based on, fits nicely with the moon theme, especially when you consider its full type combo.
True.

Has anyone got those images of the city Wyndon ?
We out here:

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
To be fair, Zacian could be another attempt to break away from that. Tapu Koko, Bulu, and the Impidimp line are interesting partially because they don't adhere to the typical image and play more into the Fair Folk aspect of it, so Zacian following their example could be another way to have it stand out among its peers.
have you forgotten about mimikyu

King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
True, can't deny that. Guess its just me wanting to fully go into the moon theme for Zacian, which I think, is pretty legit, even if its not something official.

Reaction score
At the end of the day i really hope theres something like a victory road.

Alola didn't have one the first time but at least they put some trainers in the mountain for Ultra sun and moon

Status
Not open for further replies.