• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I am still hoping for Stadium Blimp Gigantamax Wailord. It hasn't been ruled out...

It is called Eternamax, though whether the mechanics are different isn't known. I wouldn't expect them to differ too much, though.

If Eternamax is a permanent form change, then bringing it around with you might actually be worse than being able to catch Poke-God. Sure, its very existence is so powerful that the fabric of reality buckles to it, but it wants to be your friend, so it's fine!

Reaction score
stats , abilities and moves... weird that he didn't catched the all underway or posted scans when meeting them in the wild or battles.
How could they? They're just doing a playthrough leak, not a datamine.
That's a 65' mon standing next to two 4'11"s and a 1'...
While I know the issue bothers me, I'm kinda distracted by the adorableness of a tiny eldritch being asking for a snack.

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ...ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Reaction score
Just another post about moves in SwSH:

This may be an exclusive move for Grimmsnarl; it learns it via Move Relearner apparently. Anyway, it's a stronger Feint Attack if anything!

Signature moves losing their signature status in the next Generation is nothing new, but this one stings as you can't actually have an Incineroar in these games... Anyway, I imagine wrestler-like Pokemon such as Hawlucha and Grapploct will be able to wield this now. Also, yay for Nasty Plot and Leaf Blade being a Move Tutor Technical Record moves!

Lol, Dragons and their tails. I like this one better than Dragon Tail though and it seems to very useful for VGC; if only it was around in Unova for Serperior (or if Serperior was here now in SwSH).

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE A WATER-FLYING SOBBLE, FIRE-FIGHTING SCORBUNNY, AND GRASS/DARK GROOKEY
.....this is a joke

Last edited:
Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
Reaction score
Gosh, the fanart for Inteleon is amazing as ever; I absolutely love this aspect to its design!
I just want it to jump, open its cloak and then do the snipe shot animation while landing. That would be the best animation ever.
What's gonna happen: it will just stand there and point its hand to the targer. Why GF?

Reaction score
So how would I get a Shiny starter like one of the leakers did? Is there some kind of cheat or method to easily get it? Note even their rival's starter was Shiny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.