• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I am still hoping for Stadium Blimp Gigantamax Wailord. It hasn't been ruled out...

It is called Eternamax, though whether the mechanics are different isn't known. I wouldn't expect them to differ too much, though.

If Eternamax is a permanent form change, then bringing it around with you might actually be worse than being able to catch Poke-God. Sure, its very existence is so powerful that the fabric of reality buckles to it, but it wants to be your friend, so it's fine!

Reaction score
stats , abilities and moves... weird that he didn't catched the all underway or posted scans when meeting them in the wild or battles.
How could they? They're just doing a playthrough leak, not a datamine.
That's a 65' mon standing next to two 4'11"s and a 1'...
While I know the issue bothers me, I'm kinda distracted by the adorableness of a tiny eldritch being asking for a snack.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɴᴅ, ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏɴᴅ
Reaction score
Just another post about moves in SwSH:

This may be an exclusive move for Grimmsnarl; it learns it via Move Relearner apparently. Anyway, it's a stronger Feint Attack if anything!

Signature moves losing their signature status in the next Generation is nothing new, but this one stings as you can't actually have an Incineroar in these games... Anyway, I imagine wrestler-like Pokemon such as Hawlucha and Grapploct will be able to wield this now. Also, yay for Nasty Plot and Leaf Blade being a Move Tutor Technical Record moves!

Lol, Dragons and their tails. I like this one better than Dragon Tail though and it seems to very useful for VGC; if only it was around in Unova for Serperior (or if Serperior was here now in SwSH).

I don't believe I need to explain
Reaction score
WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE A WATER-FLYING SOBBLE, FIRE-FIGHTING SCORBUNNY, AND GRASS/DARK GROOKEY
.....this is a joke

Last edited:
I don't believe I need to explain
Reaction score
have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Inteleon: *has a move that ignores draw-in moves"
Follow Me Clefairy and Se Jun Park's Pachirisu: Guess we'll die
But in all seriousness, Inteleon's going to destroy VGC
HE HAS TO BE KILLED HE'S TOO POWERFUL

Reaction score
Gosh, the fanart for Inteleon is amazing as ever; I absolutely love this aspect to its design!
I just want it to jump, open its cloak and then do the snipe shot animation while landing. That would be the best animation ever.
What's gonna happen: it will just stand there and point its hand to the targer. Why GF?

Reaction score
So how would I get a Shiny starter like one of the leakers did? Is there some kind of cheat or method to easily get it? Note even their rival's starter was Shiny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.