• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laid to Wake
Reaction score
You know, thinking back on it, maybe my sense that G-Max Flappletun feels "regressive" from Flapple and Appltun is misfounded. After all, unlike Mega Evolution, it's not an actual physical transformation - we know that Dynamax/Gigantamax forms are just projections. So they don't necessarily have to advance what's already there - I mean, Pikachonk and Fluffvee certainly don't. But in that case, I wonder what does determine the look of a Gigantamax form. Are they actively imagined by the Pokémon itself, or are they somehow inherent?

Reaction score
You know, thinking back on it, maybe my sense that G-Max Flappletun feels "regressive" from Flapple and Appltun is misfounded. After all, unlike Mega Evolution, it's not an actual physical transformation - we know that Dynamax/Gigantamax forms are just projections. So they don't necessarily have to advance what's already there - I mean, Pikachonk and Fluffvee certainly don't. But in that case, I wonder what does determine the look of a Gigantamax form. Are they actively imagined by the Pokémon itself, or are they somehow inherent?
I say it's more of a spiritual shape type thing. Like every pokemon just has a power that represents the species if that makes sense

Reaction score
Just noticed that SwSh has the two cover legends and the third legend each having two forms, and we have 100 Tm and 100 TR tutor moves according to the leaker. Multiple legend forms and tutors are usually the main selling point of a third version. Wonder if we are to get something more unique for the next Galar game or will we just get our sinnoh remakes and thats the end of the generation ?

I've heard rumours regarding a pattern that 2020 is a gap year and 2021 will be the next Pokemon game whatever that may be.

Reaction score
It's sad that Rapidash has an average stats, nothing incredible :/

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
252 SpA Naganadel Sludge Wave vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Hatterene: 236-282 (89.3 - 106.8%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Cool, Hatterene's tough, and with a Psyschock will always ko a Naganadel, even with 252 HP and Def

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
252 SpA Naganadel Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Copperajah: 216-256 (48.2 - 57.1%) -- 42.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Reaction score
The original form does too. Galar forms like all regional forms don’t change the base stat total. You’ll have the same stats in the same areas + or - 10 or so.

Rapidash still has a 500 bst so it will be fine
Thanks for the clarification. Not too bad actually. So, starters have average of 530 and G. Rapidash has 500...I am planning to lead with G. Rapidash since I'll box my starter.

I'm thinking of good moveset for it, what do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.