• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
252+ Atk Galarian Rapidash Zen Headbutt vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Naganadel: 338-398 (117.7 - 138.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Galarian Rapidash Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rayquaza: 320-378 (91.1 - 107.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
Here ya go.
Pretty decent, but probably be RU or UU
Lovely <3

omg <3
1573254903685-png.204670

You know, thinking back on it, maybe my sense that G-Max Flappletun feels "regressive" from Flapple and Appltun is misfounded. After all, unlike Mega Evolution, it's not an actual physical transformation - we know that Dynamax/Gigantamax forms are just projections. So they don't necessarily have to advance what's already there - I mean, Pikachonk and Fluffvee certainly don't. But in that case, I wonder what does determine the look of a Gigantamax form. Are they actively imagined by the Pokémon itself, or are they somehow inherent?

I like to think its because of the radiation given off by Eternatus, knowing its relation to the Dynamax Phenomenon. From what we know of spoilers regarding story. In my view, regarding its Poison/Dragon typing, I like to think this radiation from Eternatus likely doesn't just damage the ecosystem, but also makes Pokémon big, and in some cases, even mutates/changes the appearance of some Pokémon, hence Gigantamaxing. Would also explain why only certain members of certain species carry this mutative gene/factor within them that allows them the ability of G-Maxing.

We have not yet seen what Eternatus's category is, right?

After reading the leaks I must say I am happy that we have gyms with leaders and important characters all using the gimmick. It’s also good because you can’t do it everywhere and win brainlessly by clicking buttons.

Mega flopped massively in this regard because there were large portions of the game where no one used or mentioned mega evolutions in the story mode and Z felt like a insta win in most situations with NPC battles.

It really sounds like they have balanced Dynamax in comparison. I hope the next remakes still support the gimmick as well.

IMG_20191109_101523.jpg

Sorry, but I thought this was funny. I actually like a couple of these though, like the Kabutops in the Omastar shell and Aurorus with Tyrabtrum's head.

I do think the Galar Fossils are a bit ridiculous. As a concept, I think it is great, but the designs themselves are so bright and silly looking. Hopefully I like them more once I see them in motion or official artwork. With the exception of them (and Eiscue) I have grown to like all of the new Pokemon and I want to like them too.

For the sake of speculation, I'mma take my guesses on what I could see potentially getting Gmax forms...

Mamoswine, Mantine, Milotic, Reuniclus, Rhyperior, Sandaconda, Seismitoad, Sigilyph, Snorlax, Stonjourner, Torkoal, Vanilluxe, Vespiquen, Wailord, Wishiwashi

Why do i get the feeling you want to flatter Galar, if not the entire world with that thing :unsure:? I already can't really imagine a Dynamaxed variant, let alone G-Maxed.:LOL:

Sorry, but I thought this was funny. I actually like a couple of these though, like the Kabutops in the Omastar shell and Aurorus with Tyrabtrum's head.

I do think the Galar Fossils are a bit ridiculous. As a concept, I think it is great, but the designs themselves are so bright and silly looking. Hopefully I like them more once I see them in motion or official artwork. With the exception of them (and Eiscue) I have grown to like all of the new Pokemon and I want to like them too.

Gotta be honest....some of these fan made hybrid forms are pretty funky and funny!

Last edited:
So which Kantomon does not have a gigantamax form aside from Blastoise and Venusaur :annoyedVoltorb:

One thing is good we got a grass physical sound move and
Gigantamax Lapras got a G-max ice sound move.

Hmmmm, electric/poison will be the Lucario of this generation with probably poison and electric sound moves that could be used in future by other pokemon.

Hmmm steel elephant looks like it could learn and use sound moves too, maybe a steel physical sound move?
____

Gen 4 remakes could be used to show some new G-max because Deoxys and meteorites...
imagine Deoxys changing forms via a G-move?
or getting a mega form with a move to change forms?
Some relation with Eternatus must be taking that Deoxys had a rivalry with Ryquaza.
And Arceus and Eternatus relation must be revealed somehow...
There could be some sacred places in Sinnoh taking the Disortion world...
Also that shadow Giratina form needs a ingame battle meaning.
Hmmm it will be hard for fans and creators... interesting what would polls say about what gimmick do we like more and what would we want for our favorite starters?

Hmmm the legendaries, 3 dragons , Arceus and Hetran...
"Titan" forms?

Gigants and Titants where rivals of the greek Gods...

Maybe they will give them a mix imagine G-max or combined with mega for 3 turns... or some will get this and some that? G-max Arceus could get a nice move upgrade.
For some legendaries it would make sense.
For regular pokemon? I think way too much,

gen 4 will go back to megas introduce more new megas rather then D-max and G-max...
Gen 4 could give us megas for starters to gen 4 and 2...
Taking that I rather liked they changed type, ability and stats and not only their appearence, hp and one move. Maybe thats when Flygon will shine.

I would rather want to see in gen 8 sequel how they implement
Megas vs ( D and G-max) vs some signature Z-moves for those Alolans in Galar...
Whats stronger a Mega of a Giganta form? would be nice to see that kind of battles actually.

For me would be a cool if Megas would be not able to D/G-max and if D/G-max would not be able to Mega form. Would make sense to seperate the gimmicks.

Hmm maybe thats why they didnt make too much of them? to make more G-forms for a sequel for Galar?

I def feel Sinnoh remakes will feature Dynamax in the same way ORAS featured mega evolution tbh

Theres a lot of exciting ways they can approach this as well !

Attachments

• 00EFB140-9429-4EB8-AF9A-39197A8B1FC9.jpeg
    00EFB140-9429-4EB8-AF9A-39197A8B1FC9.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 101
So which Kantomon does not have a gigantamax form aside from Blastoise and Venusaur :annoyedVoltorb:

There are only 9 Kanto Pokemon (so far) with Gigantamax forms - Charizard, Butterfree, Pikachu, Meowth, Machamp, Gengar, Kingler, Lapras and Eevee.
Aside from Venusaur and Blastoise, that leaves 140 without Gigantamax forms. Would be a smaller number obviously if you discount non-fully evolved Pokemon and ones with Galarian forms (I would count it out but I am hungover and can't be bothered).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom