• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace Trainer
Reaction score
It doesn't just images and Pokemon names but here's the link.

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
I'll be over here waiting for my actual sloth line with everyone waiting for a regular dolphin line. Sigh.

There's tons of cool designs this gen tho, to keep me good while I wait for the next three years. Lol
Excuse me does slakoth don't look like a sloth to you?

IMO they really need to design a kiwi, peacock and dolphins

Reaction score
Sigh I knew the hushing would occur here too. Freaking Nintendo not knowing when damage is done

TRUE POKEMON LOVER
Reaction score
Last gym is Dragon type once again, kinda annoyed me if I'm honest but the leader is a shocker
Eternatus is more evil than Necrozma was in Sun And Moon and is a dark/dragon type with one of the most ridiculous abilities of all time
Leon will try capture the opposite legendary to the version you're playing which allows for Eternatus' release
The main event for Eternatus will take place at the champions cup where the dynamax energy allows for him to come through from another world - this is Rose's plan all along.
Contests kind of make a return
Psuedo is a ghost/dragon
Galan dex has 713 entries when I was editing but I can assume that there will be more in the next stages
The lore about the legendary trio is the deepest I've seen
Shocking that this leak is mostly true besides the 713 part and the contest... If this leak is just a guesser and have composed a fake leak at first he sure have a lot of spot on guesses

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
Shocking that this leak is mostly true besides the 713 part and the contest... If this leak is just a guesser and have composed a fake leak at first he sure have a lot of spot on guesses
"Eternatus has one of the most ridiculous abilities of all time"

The dreaded... PRESSURE!!!

Joking aside, there's quite a bit more that one gets wrong. 'Natus is Poison, not Dark. It probably won't be coming from "another world" during the climax because the Dex entry says it already crashed here 20,000 years ago in a meteorite. We have no indication that Leon tries to capture one of the wolves; according to one of the leakers he actually wants to hold off on summoning Eternatus. We can't really say anything about the trio's "deep lore" so that's just an empty claim, nor do we really know if Eternatus is "more evil" than Necrozma. And then on the flipside, just about everyone figured that Rose would be a villain.

The Ghost/Dragon pesudo is a nice shout, and the last Gym being Dragon slightly less so (I don't think that's a particularly hard guess; Dragon is a good final boss type in general), but I don't think they were in the know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is Sonia's team? Also please I need to know the team for all Gym leaders.

Last edited:
Ace Trainer
Reaction score
I have no idea what anyone here is talking about cause I missed stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.