• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• henry-vargas-galarian-ponyta-02.jpg
    henry-vargas-galarian-ponyta-02.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at gmax Flapple, I really only see Applin and Flapple in the design, right? I wonder if Appletun even actually shares that form, or if it gmaxes at all? Appletun is just such a departure from what Applin, Flapple, and G-Flapple look like. I mean, also why it's the best, but still. I wonder.

"Eternatus has one of the most ridiculous abilities of all time"

The dreaded... PRESSURE!!!

Joking aside, there's quite a bit more that one gets wrong. 'Natus is Poison, not Dark. It probably won't be coming from "another world" during the climax because the Dex entry says it already crashed here 20,000 years ago in a meteorite. We have no indication that Leon tries to capture one of the wolves; according to one of the leakers he actually wants to hold off on summoning Eternatus. We can't really say anything about the trio's "deep lore" so that's just an empty claim, nor do we really know if Eternatus is "more evil" than Necrozma. And then on the flipside, just about everyone figured that Rose would be a villain.

The Ghost/Dragon pesudo is a nice shout, and the last Gym being Dragon slightly less so (I don't think that's a particularly hard guess; Dragon is a good final boss type in general), but I don't think they were in the know.

Well we have not yet know the full lore of the legendary

Like how he box legends are not revered as a hero for so long and what makes them a hero?

Also please use spoiler tags for lore and story spoilers some wants to go blind on the stories when they play the game and you might have spoiled someone out there

They didn't do dirty with sloth pokemon in hoenn...
This sounds so frickin' bad out of context.

Like how he box legends are not revered as a hero for so long and what makes them a hero?
Well, I can answer the first question: They were in stasis/petrified. Like most of the main mascots, and someone took the credit for what they did.

They didn't do dirty with sloth pokemon in hoenn...
Agree to disagree. Slaking is awful. Lol But that's the beauty of Pokémon, everything has its fans.

That being said, Slaking is 100% a gorilla or whatever, and 0% sloth. Out of nowhere, because Vigoroth is an amazing sloth design. So yeah, I'm still waiting on a sloth line. Slaking is a primate.

Agree to disagree. Slaking is awful. Lol But that's the beauty of Pokémon, everything has its fans.

That being said, Slaking is 100% a gorilla or whatever, and 0% sloth. Out of nowhere, because Vigoroth is an amazing sloth design. So yeah, I'm still waiting on a sloth line. Slaking is a primate.
In my opinion, I would have preferred a three-toed sloth over a two-toed one. Those ones are cuter.

In my opinion, I would have preferred a three-toed sloth over a two-toed one. Those ones are cuter.
Come 2022 (I'm assuming that'll be when gen 9 hits, it's basically every three years) willI start trying to summon my grass-type sloth starter with moss growing on its arms, named Mossloth, again. It's gotta happen eventually.

Come 2022 (I'm assuming that'll be when gen 9 hits, it's basically every three years) willI start trying to summon my grass-type sloth starter with moss growing on its arms, named Mossloth, again. It's gotta happen eventually.
okay but i actually need that

That's just a summary of what we already knew of the page-by-page layout, right? Nothing new there, although it is a nice visualization.

It will be strange if the only gmax after M is really Pikachu. Lol

That's just a summary of what we already knew of the page-by-page layout, right? Nothing new there, although it is a nice visualization.

It will be strange if the only gmax after M is really Pikachu. Lol
If Eternatus is right after Pikachu, that might imply Pikachu is the last of the regular g-max mons. Leaving us 20 g-maxes for regular mons

It's just what we already know with Gengar, Duraludon, and Copperajah filled in.

Though I don't know where they're getting that Eternatus is after Pikachu... maybe they're just assuming that Eternatus will have its own page after all the rest since it's technically an "Eternamax" form rather than a Gigantamax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom