• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might use a Vaporeon or other water type since I dislike all the new ones so far :/ Was it hard for them to create a cute Water type?

I still can’t believe we don’t have any info on other Gmax Pokémon. I feel like some random Pokémon like Musharna or Weavile might get one as well as a few of the newer Pokémon.

Is the story at least interesting? What words would you use to describe the story (without spoilers)? I didn't see any stuff about it so far.
I say it's rather interesting so far, and we have yet to hear many major details either. I say the story will be pretty good.

I still can’t believe we don’t have any info on other Gmax Pokémon. I feel like some random Pokémon like Musharna or Weavile might get one as well as a few of the newer Pokémon.
I have a sneaking felling we've seen them all, along with the leaks

I wasn't too thrilled about the Dreepy line's Pokedex entries given how...silly they seemed to be, but this amazing fanart courtesy of stupiddinosaurart has changed my mind greatly; it freaking looks like real concept art! I guess since they're part Ghost, being launched at mach speeds doesn't faze them painfully (maybe they don't feel impact pain?); they can just enjoy the rush of it all mostly.

oxuekfu04ix31.jpg

Hopefully they're fast
Are you referring to Dreepy? I doubt it as the Pokedex entry states how even young children can beat them up. The Pokedex also said Goomy is the world's weakest Dragon in the same games Noibat (the serie's actual weakest Dragon) was introduced; and now we have Dreepy, who can't even beat toddlers.

Is there a Pokemon league? elite Four? :"(

Confirmed No Elite Four. TPC hinted at this many months ago. You basically do the anime league tournament thing with you battling vs other trainers who made it to the league, you battle some other characters along the way before the event gets disrupted. When you do make it to the next level, the Elite Four are basically replaced with Gym Leaders with powered up teams before you challenge the champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom