• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear some people don't like when pokemon already have set personalities, but your pokemon personality I feel should be determined however you want it to be. Even if you just use characteristics in their summaries.
=/ Yeah... I really don't like pre-determined personalities on my starters. I'd rather have a blank slate than having them constantly be hella scowly.

Looking at you, Incineroar, whom I have every issue with anyway. That's right- you're never getting love from me, you scowly pelvic-thrusting creepo man-cat. Stay away from the children. >=/

anybody want to take a guess at what they're going to show at worlds

At best, Impidimp. It's weird they have yet talked about him despite him being shown the same time as Yamper, so they're probably saving him for this.

I'm gonna guess two new pokemon and/or gigantimax forms at worlds. (Or really as much as four, but minus ones we've seen/we might see in corocoro immediately beforehand)

"Pokedex

The Galar Pokedex contains 634 Pokemon, 109 of those being the new ones.
Kanto: The most numerous generation - 114 Pokemon
Jotho: 60 Pokemon
Hoenn: 96 Pokemon
Sinnoh: 77 Pokemon
Unova: 79 Pokemon
Kalos: 58 Pokemon
Alola: The least of all generations - 41 Pokemon
Every single starter is in the game.
Most of the legendaries and mythicals have been cut off, but Mewtwo is in, as well as Mew, Shaymin, Giratina and Meltan evolution line.

Galarian Pokemon

Galar region has 6 legendaries: Zacian and Zamazenta, Eternatus and the legendary trio that resemble elves. They're Fairy types but they also have other: one also is a Fire type, second is also a Water type and the third has additional Grass type.
Grookey's evolutions are both Grass/Rock types. He also gets most of the ground type attacks.
Scorbunny's first evolution is a pure Fire type, the final is Fire/Fighting. He also has access to some physical Electric type moves, such as Thunder Punch.
Sobble's evolutions are both Water/Psychic types. Also gets most of the Ghost and some Fighting type moves.
Wooloo gets two evolutions. One resembles a Normal/Dark type werewolf with white fur in some areas of its body, the second still looks like a sheep, but has bigger horns, is a bit less fluffy and looks bulkier. It also becomes a Normal/Fighting type.
Yamper's evolution is a pure Electric type. It looks like a greyhound with a big thunderbolt as his tail. It also gets a Gigantamax form that makes him an Electric/Fairy type, but his appearance doesn't change much besides he gets a big mane and fluffy fur around his neck, just like Yamper has.
There are 3 mythicals - a pegasus, a small dragon and an ogre.
Fossil Pokemon are back and there are two new evolution lines - a Velociraptor and a Dodo. "

I honestly can't decide on what I think will happen at Worlds. Since this pre-release period has been a bit more light on news, compared to Sun and Moon, I think there is a good chance that we do only get one trailer this month.

Basing it off of this, I can either see us getting a new trailer probably sometime around next week, with a small reveal at Worlds. The trailer would probably have some news related to the evil team, some new Pokemon, maybe something with this regional evolution mechanic that the leak talks so much about. Then, the Worlds news would likely be smaller, like maybe having a Pokemon or two, or some Gigantamax forms. Impidimp does seem like a likely candidate if they did something like this. Or, they could simply have their big trailer of the month be at Worlds, with some new Pokemon and maybe the evil team and other things. This is just what I think could happen, basing it on how light they have been with information so far.

Then, there's the Sun and Moon like August, where we get 2 trailers this month, one being at Worlds and one likely being a week before. I could imagine they would do it in a similar style to how they did with Sun and Moon, where the trailer before revealed a few Pokemon, maybe something with the new mechanic, and the evil team, and then the Worlds trailer just simply had a few Pokemon or a few Gigantamax forms.

These are just the things I came up with though. I wonder if any of the new Pokemon that are revealed to us this month will be that teapot elephant Pokemon that we got a glimpse of in the last trailer. And I wonder if we will ever get the supposed regional rodent in that chipmunk that the confirmed leak talks about.

Wait, you were actually counting them?
Yep! I've been including the words "entire dex" in most of the posts I counted on, so I didn't lose track, but it's probably not totally accurate.

Started with seven on the old thread, and I've got a few more posts with the past ones.
I think this is the ninth rumor that pretended to have the entire dex?
(Can't find ten/eleven in a quotable form)
I think this rumor is our twelfth to pretend they have the entire dex? Cool beans.
This is the 13th rumor to say they know the entire dex, I think? Why do they keep doing this?
Thirteenth leak promising the entire dex! Just three more and my punchcard will be filled!
I counted thirteen twice by mistake so this makes our fifteenth fake to promise the entire dex! Throw it on the pile, everyone, and look away.
Number sixteen promising the entire dex! Also another of several claiming Meltan is plot relevant. There's other stuff that adds to the fakeness (like claiming they'd promote the anime in a game direct), but really, do we need anything more after this?
I'm counting this as number sixteen claiming to know the entire dex
Number 17 promising the entire dex! Fakers never learn.

In fact, looking through this, I counted sixteen twice, so this is actually the nineteenth fake promising the whole dex.

Since Worlds starts in a little over 2 weeks, I'm sure we will see something new by then. I really wonder how long this trailer is going to be and if they'll talk more about Dexit and show more Gigantamax forms.

That's right- you're never getting love from me, you scowly pelvic-thrusting creepo man-cat. Stay away from the children. >=/
He’s just a softie that wants children fanboying over him :cry:

The only dex leak i will trust if it comes from the chinese riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom