• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have some leak about new trailer on August 7th right? Anyone remember what it is?
Two, even, but one is more realistic.

4 pokemon (Impidimp, Seagulp, Booracuda and Antorch).
Galarian Girafarig, Sudowoodo and ends with eeveelutions being shown with a mysterious cry.

Those 4chan leaks are so FAKEEEE!!! I can't believe most people believe it :rolleyes:

Y'all need to calm down, coz 4chan leaks are fake (mostly..)
Y'all just wait for an official news to come
Y'all just need a more patience..
Okay?
Actually the only confirmed true leak we’ve had so far came from 4chan lol

Here’s one of the leaks
  • Next trailer on August 7th
  • 3 new Pokemon will be revealed, 4 if you include Impidimp. Also finally show off a couple Galar forms.
  • Seagulp, a blue seagull Pokemon that has a pretty big oval shaped mouth horizontally. Surprisingly, Ice/Flying. It will be introduced with Booracuda, a Water/Ghost barracuda Pokemon that it hunts. Seagulp has a signature Flying attack called Dive Launch, where it dives and picks up Pikachu’s when on land, or Booracuda’s when over water, to launch at the enemy. Silliest move I’ve ever seen. Booracuda makes a funny face when being launched, like it’s going “Boo!” while Pikachu looks caught off guard
  • Impidimp shown
  • New Bug/Fire type based off of a fire ant, Antorch. It’s very red and the sac on it’s end looks like an actual torch.
  • Marnie and Bede are revealed. Bede is a childhood friend, and Marnie is someone who moved into town recently to star on a show. She’s a little famous. Marnie has a Yamper and Bede is shown with a Grookey against the protagonist’s Sobble. That means he gets the starter stronger to you
  • Team Yell grunts are shown after you interact with Marnie, as they seem to be fans of hers. They have a fan club over her and are obsessed. She doesn’t like them following her, so you fight them off. It’s pretty stupid.
  • Opal’s gym is shown off. It’s Fairy type. She uses an Alcremie.
  • Galarian forms. Girafarig turns Dark/Psychic. The dark side of it’s tail possesses the front of the body instead and it gets devil horns with an evil smile. The back of the body looks like normal color Girafarig and the tail is white with a normal face. Sudowoodo looks a lot more like a tree and becomes Rock/Grass
  • Trailer ends with each Eeveelution shown, followed by a black screen and two new cries. I won’t spoil the types
  • Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus are the main legendary trio. Zacian is Steel/Fighting and Zamazenta is Steel/Fire. Eternatus is a Dark type and looks like it’s made entirely out of black gas, though it does have form to it.
  • Meteodyna is the Legendary Pokemon behind the dynamax phenomenon, and the giant drawn into the hill is based off of it when Gigantamaxed. The smaller Pokemon seen near it’s feet are closer to what it actually looks like. It looks like a baby white dragon, and is Dragon/Normal type.
  • Also below Meteodyna’s feet is a mythical pig Pokemon. That one is called Pigsy, a play on the word “pixie” and is a pure Fairy type. I don’t know its relevance to Meteodyna, and it won’t be revealed in any trailer but will likely be in the game files just like all other mythicals.
  • The trio of this game will be based off of wooden soldiers. One is more feminine looking. Their names are Lanswell, Axena, and Boweign.
  • There are no other new Legendaries in Sword and Shield

Check the first post, we have 3-4 true leak, one is from Reddit, one is from a Japanese forum.
First post doesn’t state sources, but the infamous “Ben Affleck leak” came from 4chan and has had more confirmed from it than any other leak which may have guessed a minor detail or even was an actual leak but didn’t reveal much anyway.

Honestly, names like Seagulp and Booracuda seem pretty legit. However, I don't see them teasing new eeveelutions to then reveal at a later date. They would just show them. This isn't Corocoro in 2010. Plus, that's a lot of info on legendaries to reveal months before the games come out. IDK.

Those 4chan leaks are so FAKEEEE!!! I can't believe most people believe it :rolleyes:

Y'all need to calm down, coz 4chan leaks are fake (mostly..)
Y'all just wait for an official news to come
Y'all just need a more patience..
Okay?
You know this is a leak thread right? We don't wait for official news here.

Well, another rumor that might have a chance of being true thanks to it predicting a trailer on the 7th.

Honestly, names like Seagulp and Booracuda seem pretty legit. However, I don't see them teasing new eeveelutions to then reveal at a later date. They would just show them. This isn't Corocoro in 2010. Plus, that's a lot of info on legendaries to reveal months before the games come out. IDK.
Idk, eeveelutions are pretty big deal with the all the eevee twitter account.
they might tease them in the trailer with official reveal at worlds

There we many august 7th rumors, but what makes this particular leak more believable is the fact all of the affleck leaker's info seem to be revealed via trailers. Which makes me think Affleck must be part of the localization team and got his info via news schedule. Like he's seen the content that are to be revealed via trailers. That's why most of his info seem to be appearing in different trailers. So since the seagull and the barracuda seem to be showing up next, supposedly his favorite pokemon so far, makes me believe this leak more

So news on Wednesday morning. That. Is. Awesome. So this means the August 5th rumor is debunked, but also doesn't mean that the August 7th rumor is correct. Because even I said we would get news in the first week. Anybody could have guessed that based on previous patterns.

So since the seagull and the barracuda seem to be showing up next, supposedly his favorite pokemon so far, makes me believe this leak more
But anyone who could read the Affleck leak would know about the existence of these Pokemon. It's easily possible for this person to have read the leak first and based their post around it-and I'd argue more likely, since drawing Meteodyna five times on a mural makes no sense.

But anyone who could read the Affleck leak would know about the existence of these Pokemon. It's easily possible for this person to have read the leak first and based their post around it-and I'd argue more likely, since drawing Meteodyna five times on a mural makes no sense.
Even so, the point still stands that info of Affleck seem to be what shows up in trailers. Also Meteordyna isn't drawn over and over, the little figures are supposedly a pig pixie pokemon.

Even so, the point still stands that info of Affleck seem to be what shows up in trailers.
Never said it wasn't? I'm saying that this rumor probably mentioned those because of that fact.
Also Meteordyna isn't drawn over and over, the little figures are supposedly a pig pixie pokemon.
and the giant drawn into the hill is based off of it when Gigantamaxed. The smaller Pokemon seen near it’s feet are closer to what it actually looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom