• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not believing this rumor due to the fact that Eternatus is stated to have a dead body that single handendly supports an entire huge region. I know there are huge Pokemon, but none of them has even been that huge. Dynamax already covers the whole giants' mythos in the U.K., so no point in making a Pokemon specifically for that.

Not believing this rumor due to the fact that Eternatus is stated to have a dead body that single handendly supports an entire huge region. I know there are huge Pokemon, but none of them has even been that huge. Dynamax already covers the whole giants' mythos in the U.K., so no point in making a Pokemon specifically for that.
Another thing going against this “leak” is the fact that it reeks of “worst case scenario” for just about every single aspect. This leak stresses the games being rushed to the point where it comes across as unreliable fear mongering.

It even outright contradicts the most reliable leak we have, which hurts its credibility.

I almost feel the desire to redraw these guys to have a better looking image. I feel these could look cooler than they are now

Now that I think about it, I think I have seen that Grookey evo but with Sugimori-like artwork in the old Speculation thread.
Yep. I was thinking the same thing. I ended up finding it again too. I think it was this one here, but I'm not sure. There were quite a few of final evolution concept leaks. This is the closest one I could find.

The problem is I can't remember if this was included with the final evos for the other two starters. I feel like I have seen something similar with Scorbunny too though, but I can't seem to find anything.

Edit:
This one here was also somewhat similar.

Last edited:
The problem with the whole "giant corpse" idea is because that's too dark even for Pokemon standards, and yes, I know there's Parasect, Shedinja, Kyurem, and maybe even Necrozma (although, Necrozma is a debatable case), but none of them are literal dead corpses, Parasect is just controlled by the mushroom on its back, Shedinja is still alive and Kyurem still has his spirit intact, Necrozma is only reduced to a less powerful state, none of them are technically dead.

We also do have several examples of Pokemon death in all the graveyards (plus Team Rocket outright killing a Marowak), and human death is mentioned in the entries of Gengar, Yamask, and Phantump.
Maybe some of it's influence lingers as his body sleeps
Well, even with that explanation, we also have the problem that its body is described as a cloud:
The reason why he isn't as big is because he's a Cloud that posess things and grow biger by absorbing their energy.

Not to mention how poorly written this is, which make it seem like the poster has no clue what they're talking about
It's a forced raid battle in the end game. To catch it you've to do, so in the post game and do a raid battle against him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom