• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I disagree.

You know how when Charmander evolves, it goes from orange, to red, to orange? Well if you continue this trend, it should evolve into a red again.

So Mega Charizard Z. Mega X and Y, only the Defense or SpD goes up, so Mega Charizard Z should be red and both defense and SpD go up, that'd be way cool.

What about Venusaur & Blastoise? Oh, they aren't that important? Well, alright.

Honestly, having Charizard serve as Red's partner in Pokemon Masters should have alleviated any need to further pander it around in the main series games. But, as we know, Game Freak aren't playing with a full pokedex anymore, are they?

What about Venusaur & Blastoise? Oh, they aren't that important? Well, alright.
Well, for their megas, both their defense and SpD stat went up, but not with either of the mega Charizards.

Imagine if they made a Charizardium Z that was only available through mystery gift. But yes, make a red Charizard, which fits the theme for Red.

Well, for their megas, both their defense and SpD stat went up, but not with either of the mega Charizards.
That doesn't compensates the fact that only Charizard received two formes. Or the fact that they have been putting it in places where it looks out of place for three gens straight.

That doesn't compensates the fact that only Charizard received two formes. Or the fact that they have been putting it in places where it looks out of place for three gens straight.
Honestly, if they made another Mega Venusaur, they could make it a pure Grass type, with all the other base stats and ability the same. Boy, we don't have a pure Grass type with the Thick Fat ability yet? That'd be nice.

Eldegoss ??? grass/fire ???

Here’s another leak from 4chan to laugh at analyze:

Last edited:
This person frequents Pokemon discussion enough to know abbreviations like SwSh, but doesn't know the name of Scorbunny. Sure.

"Your typical Gardevoir regional"? What?

"The pikachu of this version looks like a that thing from ice age, the one that's obsessed with the nut". Who the heck forgets what a squirrel is called????

"The champion changes clothes so he's evil"

Something I just noticed:

Leaker said:
I don't know about this one but it was looking pretty massive and legendary. It looks like bigger mudsale with an armor made of wood. He's also wearing a mask made of wood, with only the bottom half of the face showing.

Again with the wooden horse?

The French for Sentret, and Furret apparently. Adding to the fakeness-why does this guy through in two French names but use English for all the rest?
My guess is that the leaker is a French speaker but doesn't know all the English names of Pokemon. Though I suppose it would be easy enough just looking up that info.

A witchy looking Honchkrow. It doesn't have a puffy chest, and its holding a magic wand, got skinnier as well.

Literally just Murkrow with a stick.
Smug looking sentret & furret with a pink theme, furret looks a lot girlier and it has a tiny hat/umbrella thing on its head.

Shiny furret with an umbrella hat.
The pikachu of this version looks like that thing from ice age.

We already have a squirrel-based pikaclone.
I don't know about this one but it was looking pretty massive and legendary. It looks like bigger mudsale with an armor made of wood.

I don't get why a trojan horse legendary is so popular this gen. That story isn't even British, it's Greek.

And considering that more credible leaks put us at having four main legendaries already, I think we've got enough.
a tiny ornythoringue pokemon

For anyone wanting any more reason to laugh at this one- that word means platypus.

Why do rumoristas like the idea of a Trojan Horse so much?

Imagine if they made a Charizardium Z that was only available through mystery gift. But yes, make a red Charizard, which fits the theme for Red.

I have a rather radical proposal. How about, no more new formes for Kanto Pokemon? Why not Johto or something instead? Megas are not even programmed within this game anyways, so thankfully Charizard will not, nor should not ever receive another one.

"Z" of anything is a dead proposal because Zygarde's story was wrapped in Hawaii.

You do realise the UK flag is red, white and blue as well, right?

Of course. I was honestly just having fun with the symbolism. As a basic irl Unovan, the colors just naturally make me think of it first. It's almost the 4th after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom