• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of find it funny how this is the second leak to mention a July 24th trailer, mentioning the same things in it. The ohter one was posted a few days ago.

But, looking at the 2 professors and 142 Pokemon thing, I am going to go fake. 142 new Pokemon is really unbelievable unfortunately, even if they are limiting down the dex numbers a bit.

I am going to chalk the similarities to the other leak to this leaker just liking the features of the other leak. I think this also makes me lean towards the fake side more on the older leak, as well as this one.

Still, though, I would love for the trailer part to be true. I wanna hammer head shark, I want those eeveelutions, I want news right before my birthday.

...I wouldn't call the whip cream one "half." It got one lucky guess and that was it.

That said, we've actually had four.
4?

When I google search Eternatus, all the search results return to the same leak that predicted Gigantamax and Dynamax. And all these video game sites only repasting just the same 1.

Question, if these turned out to be the real designs, what are your thoughts on em?
kv8yT5r.png

Question, if these turned out to be the real designs, what are your thoughts on em?
kv8yT5r.png
Grookey I would need to see a nicer drawing of honestly, I don't think this one does the design right. I like the details on the head and with the headphones, but the chest just doesn't look right.

Scorbunny evo is cool looking. Not cool enough for me to have interest in using it over Grookey or Sobble, but I will likely play a third run through of the game with Scorbunny, so this would be cool.

Sobble looks awesome, I love the design, it makes me real happy. If I ended up really not liking Grookey's design, I would be picking Sobble, and this would be a great final design.

Kind of find it funny how this is the second leak to mention a July 24th trailer, mentioning the same things in it. The ohter one was posted a few days ago.

But, looking at the 2 professors and 142 Pokemon thing, I am going to go fake. 142 new Pokemon is really unbelievable unfortunately, even if they are limiting down the dex numbers a bit.

I am going to chalk the similarities to the other leak to this leaker just liking the features of the other leak. I think this also makes me lean towards the fake side more on the older leak, as well as this one.

Still, though, I would love for the trailer part to be true. I wanna hammer head shark, I want those eeveelutions, I want news right before my birthday.
Could just be the same person trying really hard to push their leak into getting attention, considering it mentions Toolhark again. They might've figured that if two "leaks" mentioned the same stuff, people would consider it more believable.

kv8yT5r.png
Mostly... ew.

Grookey's is just hideous.

Scorbunny's still looks like a bipedal Gogoat to me.

Intelleon looks too clothed for the quadruped stance to look natural.

Leon is Team Yell's anonymous leader who uses his social media and power of fandom to target and damage trainers reception so they lose sponsorship, in order to remain an unchallenged champion from trainers who he thinks could beat him. He thinks that Sonia purposefully let him win their match years ago and feels weak. He capture's the other version's legendary in order to feel powerful despite leaving Galar unprotected from the evil legendary Eternatus.
I want this to be true so badly because the idea that the villainous team is the Pokemon game equivalent of twitter stans is hilarious

Grookey looks bad

I'm neutral on the bunny. Reminds me of Rinkmon.

Intelleon looks kinda cute. :3

kv8yT5r.png
I cant make an opinion based on this tbh. I mean they do look interesting if i could see the offical art. I feel these are the equivelent of looking through smokey glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom