• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly the lite has the marks on the back for a dock that may come out in the future.

They're releasing a SwSh themed switch lite, and seemingly not releasing any themed standard switch, but someone here is claiming these games are made specifically for standard switch? Uhhhh no.

Do you think we can bunk the "NoE Translator" rumor? It incorrectly guessed what was gonna be in the "next trailer". Seems like it was just piggybacking off the previous leaks.

Regarding this month's CoroCoro, I could see them showing off a possible Galarian Koffing. Did anything specify Galarian Weezing evolves from regular Koffing?

Do you think we can bunk the "NoE Translator" rumor? It incorrectly guessed what was gonna be in the "next trailer". Seems like it was just piggybacking off the previous leaks.
I think we should bunk everything excluding the original leak.

I think we should bunk everything excluding the original leak.
The all star battle rumor got alcremie right, imo that's a pretty far out guess. It also was pretty sure on gigantamaxing, though I think a lot of people just took that as a given.

Why is that Weezing fairy type?
My guess for reasons:
  • Cleaning the air-lots of fairy types have a connection to the environment, like Flabebe or Xerneas
  • The top hat. Fairies are believed to take rules about courtesy very seriously-making a Pokemon that looks like a gentleman could add to that ideas.
  • And possibly the mysterious new ability.

I don't think it does, actually. Remember how regular exeggcute evolved into Alolan Exeggutor. Sirfetch'd could be the same thing, only it's for a pokemon that didn't already have an evolution.
I'd agree with this, but Affleck definitely called Sirfetch'd a "regional evolution", which would certainly sound like it needed a regional form.
Obstagoon looks so cool, but I'm kinda sad that regular Linoone is gonna get left out. =(
It'll be left out of the wild, but I bet it'll still be transferable!

Quite a lot of people there allowed to test out the game. IGN people, Pokemon youtubers, and random people like mystery shoppers, just there to test the product. Many had never played Pokemon.
IGN and YouTubers played but we're only hearing about this from a 4Channer...sure.

Hmm... a new leak that I don't think has been talked about.
21st fake promising the entire dex....throw it on the pile and burn it.

Yes but you are forgetting SwSh is first and foremost for the Switch not the Switch lite
They never said this?

You mean the two long lines that are air vents?
You mean the same vent slits thats on the switch as well? No. Knotch plus it supposedly having the same size port. Actually there was a video i saw a while ago that was explaining that of it wasnt for size and some sort of plastic thing on the port that it would fit. The guy making the cideo seems to think that a charging dock in the future may come out for the lite.

What would be the point of paying $200 for a switch lite and $70 for a dock set and $40+ for joycons when you could just get a regular switch for $300 anyway? Very slightly better battery life?

What would be the point of paying $200 for a switch lite and $70 for a dock set and $40+ for joycons when you could just get a regular switch for $300 anyway? Very slightly better battery life?
I can ask the same with buying a lite then joycons to play certian games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom