• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raboot will be a Fire Type, whilst the final evolution will resemble a humanoid fighter looking rabbit. However it's typing is unclear, but it may not be Fighting.
No. That is not what it says. Just scorbunny. It’s a clear segmentation. It talks about scorbunny, and then says the next stage is Raboot. Neither the middle or final stage talks about typing

No. That is not what it says. Just scorbunny. It’s a clear segmentation. It talks about scorbunny, and then says the next stage is Raboot. Neither the middle or final stage talks about typing

Scorbunny and Raboot are pure fire, ok. The final stage looks humanoid. The fighting type fits like a glove here. Honestly, the Afflect leaker could have been more sharp and accurate, since he saw all stuff about the game.

Scorbunny and Raboot are pure fire, ok. The final stage looks humanoid. The fighting type fits like a glove here. Honestly, the Afflect leaker could have been more sharp and accurate, since he saw all stuff about the game.
Yeah, something like type details would be nice. However, Roboot not being Fighting type, also hint towards his final not being Fighting, since the Fire/Fighting starters gain the typing by the second stage. Now from what I can guess i think Affleck had trouble remembering cause I think he playthroughed the game with Sobble as his starter, that's how he remember his stages with more detail such as name and look. So in that case he must've seen Scorbunny's evo through Hop's battle since he picks the starter weaker to yours. So probably why he doesn't remember him as well cause he doesn't see him often. As for Grookey's this might imply a trainer does have Grookey and his evolutions, however he only describes his final form and no second. So maybe a trainer only has Grookey in his final form. Maybe Leon?

Yeah, ok. I think it’s silly to believe that when it specifically says scorbunny. It’s either referring to just the one or the entire line, but I can see that you guy’s just want to automatically claim you are correct without discussing the possibility of this option. Even though the specific wording says the first evolution, so have fun with that.
We have a lot of humanoid pokémon out there, and a lot of them (not all) are fighting types like Machop's line, Hitmon Lee/Chan/Top. I think that we'll get a good ideia when we see the middle stages evolutions.

We have a lot of humanoid pokémon out there, and a lot of them (not all) are fighting types like Machop's line, Hitmon Lee/Chan/Top. I think that we'll get a good ideia when we see the middle stages evolutions.

I think I misread what you said. That’s why I deleted my post. My apologies

Last edited:
@geebraprint ooooh. I do remember hearing about this one vaguely. I disregarded it as soon as I read corviknight had two pre-evos. I cannot remember one time they revealed the ending evo first. At least in the same gen. I know they have added pre-evos in later gens, but it just seems foolish to do so.

Pelipper. Gogoat. Bewear. I'm sure there have been others that were revealed before their pre-evos, but I specifically remember those.

Aaand my friend sent me another link... That I remembered to post now and not the morning after. lol

This "leak" included story stuff, that I stopped reading juuust in case...
Regardless, I really don't want to believe this one. Fire/Fighting final stage again seems like an absolute nightmare, and Grass/Dark seems sort of cool, but we've had a Dark-type starter for the last two gens (it's getting played out imo). What I do sort of like idea of Hypno and Drowzee becoming Ghost/Psychic-types.
However, the more I see Sirfetch'd the less I'm inclined to believe any of these leaks to be real. It just seems too easy of an add-on to include.

We'll see on the 5th is this is true or not.

Attachments

• idkpkmn2.png
    idkpkmn2.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 148
Aaand my friend sent me another link... That I remembered to post now and not the morning after. lol

Regardless, I really don't want to believe this one. Fire/Fighting final stage again seems like an absolute nightmare, and Grass/Dark seems sort of cool, but we've had a Dark-type starter for the last two gens (it's getting played out imo). What I do sort of like idea of Hypno and Drowzee becoming Ghost/Psychic-types.
However, the more I see Sirfetch'd the less I'm inclined to believe any of these leaks to be real. It just seems too easy of an add-on to include.

Also, this leak claims that they're doing another Fighting/Psychic/Dark triangle with the starter's secondary types, and this was already done in XY.

Also, this leak claims that they're doing another Fighting/Psychic/Dark triangle with the starter's secondary types, and this was already done in XY.
I honestly forgot that Delphox was part Psychic... Yeah, it would be weird for them to repeat a trio like that, but then again they've repeated type combos before so there isn't much stopping them from repeating the Dark/Fighting/Psychic trio by shifting it all to the right.

However, this rumor has a time limit, making it likely to be fake (rumors that mention a trailer date are almost always fake) and this also contains piggybacked information from other rumors, such as Marnie being a princess, Kabu being a Fire-type Gym Leader, and Oleana being the main villain.

Pelipper. Gogoat. Bewear. I'm sure there have been others that were revealed before their pre-evos, but I specifically remember those.
Also mudsdale, meowstic, darmantian, gothitelle, reuniclus, braviary, gigalith, swanna, cofagrigus, galvantula, lucario, drapion, cherrim, sharpedo, and technically solgaleo/lunala haha. I'm probably missing some.

This person claims to know both advertising knowledge and all this stuff about the games? Doubt it. There's no reason the advertising department should know all the game's secrets, or a game dev the whole plan for advertising. Also, this person claims they'd reveal Oleana as the main antagonist in a Direct? Even the SuMo news cycle didn't outright admit Lusamine's intentions-now we're supposed to believe the more secretive SwSh advertising would go beyond that? And, once again, Bede, who has "other intentions besides the cup" would not just be focused on the cup. They've literally said so.

Also this is like the fourth leak promising a princess Marnie?

Another rumor promises us a Direct on the 31st (Which is not gonna happen, since its a Saturday). Yes, we get Pax West that weekend, however, i looked at the schedule and no Pokemon.
It also mentions Galarin Form Dugtrio (Which is funny, since Dynamax regular Dugtrio was one of the first Dynamaxes forms shown too us), meaning its not getting the Galarian Form (And we also have that regular Dugtrio statue).

It also mentions Galarin Form Dugtrio (Which is funny, since Dynamax regular Dugtrio was one of the first Dynamaxes forms shown too us), meaning its not getting the Galarian Form (And we also have that regular Dugtrio statue).

While I agree with this, I do think they will include the regular versions of Pokemon in Dynamax Raids within the wild area probably in the post-game. I imagine the models of regular Linoone and Weezing and whatever other Pokemon will be programmed in and maybe used by tourists, like in Sun and Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom