• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could give credit to that leak for anything, it would be that it's much more consistent with what we already know than most of the previous leaks. The fact that Allister uses a pokemon that looks like a tombstone is a nice touch since he apparently likes to hang around graveyards and ruins. Also, more fossil Pokemon is always a good thing. Not sure about Galarian Weezing/Arbok being gym aces though. Galarian Meowth/Persian existing when we already have Alolan forms of them also seems a bit redundant.

(The confirmed Affleck leak says there'll be a galarian meowth)
A dragonfruit pokemon?

NINTENDO DIRECT CONFIRMED !!!!This is on Serebii which it says that its been confirmed that tomorrow some information about sword and shield will be released very late at the times of 22:00 UTC / 23:00 BST / 18:00 EDT / 15:00 PDT / September 4th 00:00 CET / 07:00 JST

Last edited:
Im still skeptical about that because it says a full trailer and I’m not sure we would get that with a Nintendo Direct. Usually we just get some short clips showcasing new info but nothing long enough to be considered a full trailer.
Also didn’t Oriden debunk this by discovering that the date was photoshopped?
link?
and YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
serebii.net

Maybe later this month, the typings of the mascots. I can't imagine them waiting until october to reveal that but this cycle has been odd

Technically, they still haven't revealed any Ghost, Poison, Ground, Bug, Ice, Fighting, or Psychic pokemon for Gen 8 (other than Galarian).

But now that they revealed some Galarian forms, they might mix those with new Galarian forms.

I don't think they will reveal starter evo's until at least almost all the elements been revealed.

Technically, they still haven't revealed any Ghost, Poison, Ground, Bug, Ice, Fighting, or Psychic pokemon for Gen 8 (other than Galarian).

But now that they revealed some Galarian forms, they might mix those with new Galarian forms.

I don't think they will reveal starter evo's until at least almost all the elements been revealed.
I don't see how that's relevant at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom