• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Uh yeah, about that "leak" that mentioned worlds? Like most of the pokemon featured in it are from Mr. Buddy's "What if England was a Pokemon Region?" video.

So are you going to address my question?

Guys, if I continue on a conversation, it's a privilege.

Posts like this:
Firstly, let me address your question.
It was a misunderstanding. Sorry if I offended you.
And, by rock or ground, I meant a cave encounter, such as Geodude, roggenrola, aron, etc.
Mainly just the element of earth.

Were there any previous leaks that mentioned the 4th as being a news day?

Considering we have had the last three games reveal starters in sept, and Oct. I think them showing the secondaries is completely and highly plausible. Especially since we will most likely see the 3rd in November right before the games drop. In fact to wait any longer seems foolish to me. Plus this kind of keeps with their theme of not showing much this year. If they give us one galarian form, maybe a gigantamax, some characters (most likely gym leaders) and the three starters second evos I would not be surprised. Maybe with one or two new pokemon (impidimp hopefully cause i wanna see his evo). Just enough to dip your toes and really not give anything away. Sure the secondary evos would be new, but we also know those are in the game no matter what.

Mainly I’m goin into it with small expectations. Just one or two new pokemon. Then if they show more I’ll be happy.

Your further posts imply that you expect it before anything else.
Right, because are there people that believe GF will reveal all pokemon by an element before moving on to another element?

I.e., show all the Grass pokemon, then Fire, then others?

But I knew I had to include the word "almost" because there's always going to be someone who takes offense to my post.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the person who made the post or the post itself.

To give you an example, look how many people took offense to my idea that status moves should have accuracies based on factors such as element.

Thunder Wave and Will-o-wisp used to be 100% accuracy than 90%.

I came out with a scenario where.

If you have 4x weakness to Fire, Will-o-wisp 95% accuracy.
If you have 2x weakness to Fire, Will-o-wisp 90% accurate.
If you have 1x, Will-o-wisp 85% accurate.
If you 2x resistance to Fire, 80% accurate.
If you have 4x resistance, Will-o-wisp 75% accurate.

But note that these specific values are arbitrary. My original post was an example.

In fact, my original post wasn't about Will-o-wisp, it was about Thunder Wave, and people took offense to my post because Thunder Wave is a status move rather than an electric move, so that my post about accuracies was invalid. But yet, Thunder Wave doesn't hit Ground types.

Some people argue just for the sake to argue, depending if they don't like you or not?

Edit: this is not the 1st time where a little point from a little post I made, spans across several pages.

On second thought; some things do seem odd when you look closer, as pointed out by others.

I guess we'll just see tomorrow, as none of the leaks are probably true.

Right, because are there people that believe GF will reveal all pokemon by an element before moving on to another element?

I.e., show all the Grass pokemon, then Fire, then others?

But I knew I had to include the word "almost" because there's always going to be someone who takes offense to my post.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the person who made the post or the post itself.

To give you an example, look how many people took offense to my idea that status moves should have accuracies based on factors such as element.

Thunder Wave and Will-o-wisp used to be 100% accuracy than 90%.

I came out with a scenario where.

If you have 4x weakness to Fire, Will-o-wisp 95% accuracy.
If you have 2x weakness to Fire, Will-o-wisp 90% accurate.
If you have 1x, Will-o-wisp 85% accurate.
If you 2x resistance to Fire, 80% accurate.
If you have 4x resistance, Will-o-wisp 75% accurate.

But note that these specific values are arbitrary. My original post was an example.

In fact, my original post wasn't about Will-o-wisp, it was about Thunder Wave, and people took offense to my post because Thunder Wave is a status move rather than an electric move, so that my post about accuracies was invalid. But yet, Thunder Wave doesn't hit Ground types.

Some people argue just for the sake to argue, depending if they don't like you or not?

Edit: this is not the 1st time where a little point from a little post I made, spans across several pages.
It’s really not that deep. You make a suggestion, someone disagrees or agrees. It has nothing to do with “liking you or not” or “taking offense”.

My opinion is that there is no correlation between the amount of Pokémon of each type revealed so far and the choice to reveal starter evolutions. It has nothing to do with you personally, that’s just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom