• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s probably one part of the leak that makes an inkling of sense, though. The new anime is supposed to be set in all regions and not just Galar, so they probably mean that the Pokemon will be sprinkled in all the older regions as new discoveries.
It'd only end up being in the US, France, or Japan, though-still a pretty restricted promotion.

I'm back with a new leak. I found it on Reddit. Sorry, the individual posted a giant text, so, no pictures or screenshots here.
Source: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeLeaks/comments/d1vdkv/pokemon_swordshield_leaks/

"My uncle works for the pokemon company and gave me some information about the upcoming games.

The starters final evolutions resemble a spy, musician and an athlete. All three have unique abilities.

Intelleon is the final Sobble evolution and is the spy themed. It becomes a water-ghost type and has an ability that makes him invisible when hit with a status attack for one or two turns.

Scorbunny goes from bunny to rabbit to hare with its final evolution being Blazair. It is an athlete type based on runners. He has a gold medallion around his neck and is a fire-electric type.

Grooky’s final evolution is Grolrock, a grass-rock type. It sits around with something like a drum kit around him. It has a special attack that is 60 base damage with a chance for paralysis where he smashes his drums and sends a shockwave at you.

Team Yell is kind of a joke evil team, similar to Team Skull. There are many similarities to Sun and Moon with the evil team and the situation behind them.Marnie’s mother has a company like the Aether Foundation that is doing evil research into the maxing of pokemon. You come to find out that she already has Eternatus under her control and is using it to control chairman Rose.

The end game is to put the world into eternal darkness thanks to Eternatus and get Zacian and Zamazenta under her control to save the world and become a hero. Marnie knows this and is going about her journey to stop her mother. Marnie’s father hired Team Yell to protect Marnie on her journey unaware of his wife’s doing.You can see a change in

Chairman Rose about halfway through the game. That is when he goes under the control of Eternatus, which you find out later.

Bede just wants to be the champion and has everything going for him thanks to the power of his parents.

Hop is very much like Hau but gets a lot more difficult as the game goes on. To stop Eternatus and Marnie’s mother, Hop ends up with the non-game specific legendary as both are needed to stop the darkness.

We get a lot of first time type combinations. We get a fire/grass Salamander, Electric/Poison beetle, you have a Hitmolee/Hitmochan type with a Fighting/Fairy and Fighting/Electric type fighter with type being different for gender.

Rhydon, Clifairy, Pikachu all get gigantimax forms. Along with about 15 others that haven’t been revealed.Lapras gets a Galarian form and a pre-evolution. Its Galarian form looks like a much smaller body with longer fins/neck and is a Fairy/Dark type.

Farfetch’d gets a pre evolution and Sir’fetched. It becomes normal/steel.Ekans/Arbok get a galarian form that is Dark/Electric. Other galarian forms include Darmanitan, Sandslash,

Granbull, Jynx, Ursaring, Probopass, Steelix, Torkoal (also gets evolution) and about five more. My uncle didn’t say who they were.

There are three new Eeveelutions. Steel, Ghost and Dragon. Steel and Ghost are prominent in this game and are reflected as such. Uncle didn’t say how to get dragon or steel, but
said Ghost has to evolve after a certain level with less than 15 HP left. Has to be “near death”

There is another pokemon that gets evolutions like Eevee. It is a cat based pokemon, uncle didn’t give the name but said it is a play of kitty and evolve. It starts off with four branches of its tree. Ground, rock, flying and fighting. Uncle said they’re leaning away from Eeveelutions and going with the new one and when they introduce their next type the kitty will get an evo.

One of the coolest looking pokemon is a Dragon/Fairy type. Uncle said it looks like it could be a Dragonair form, but it isn’t. Has Rainbow scales and really long. He thinks it is the evolution of Dunsparce, but he wasn’t 100% sure on that.

Every Pseudo legendary gets a Gigantimax form and they play off of Godzilla monsters along with Volcarona becoming Mothra.

The Chipmunk pokemon, Skwovet and Greednut are Grass/Fairy and Grass/Dark. Not sure which one is which type.

Post game there is a lot more to do than in other games, but don’t visit any other region. That may come with a later game that has you play as a character that goes through every region on your way to a pokemon master.

Gen 4 Remakes are underway and should be two years after sword and shield. Lot of debate going on about them including bringing back the full dex and megas/z-moves."

For starters some of it contradicts affleck. I’m pretty sure he would have mentioned a new lapras form not just giga.Confirming 4 remakes is also a big red flag I think. Three eeveelutions and having to make eevee basically die is pretty out there. Not to mention a copy cat version with a cat? No way. There would be no point to even have new eeveelutions then, or eevee in the game if you were going to replace it, and those are just the main things that bother me about this.

Besides the Affleck contradictions that EonLover pointed out,
Bede just wants to be the champion and has everything going for him thanks to the power of his parents.

This is a direct contradiction of what’s on the official website for Bede: “While he clearly is aiming to become Champion, he seems to have other objectives as well...” Seems Bede’s motivations are more than “just wants to be the champion.”
Lot of debate going on about them including bringing back the full dex and megas/z-moves.

Yeah I bet there is a lot of debate about brining back the full dex even though Masuda said that cutting the dex will be continued in the future.

Intelleon is the final Sobble evolution and is the spy themed. It becomes a water-ghost type and has an ability that makes him invisible when hit with a status attack for one or two turns.

Scorbunny goes from bunny to rabbit to hare with its final evolution being Blazair. It is an athlete type based on runners. He has a gold medallion around his neck and is a fire-electric type.

Grooky’s final evolution is Grolrock, a grass-rock type. It sits around with something like a drum kit around him. It has a special attack that is 60 base damage with a chance for paralysis where he smashes his drums and sends a shockwave at you.
Oh, sure, we're ditching Blaze/Overgrow/Torrent. Not making these HAs. Yeah.
Team Yell is kind of a joke evil team, similar to Team Skull.
I'm shocked. I never would have known if they didn't leak this.
Marnie’s mother has a company like the Aether Foundation that is doing evil research into the maxing of pokemon. You come to find out that she already has Eternatus under her control and is using it to control chairman Rose.

The end game is to put the world into eternal darkness thanks to Eternatus and get Zacian and Zamazenta under her control to save the world and become a hero.
This is so dumb! If she's using Eternatus to manipulate Rose, just use Rose to make herself a champion!
Official site: Bede has goals beyond the gym challenge.
This dude: No he doesn't

Gen 4 Remakes are underway and should be two years after sword and shield. Lot of debate going on about them including bringing back the full dex and megas/z-moves."
Despite this being stated to be an ongoing policy.

Also, this uncle knows the details of sig moves (including base power), the story, upcoming remakes, new Pokemon designs, new evolution methods, but...
He thinks it is the evolution of Dunsparce, but he wasn’t 100% sure on that.

I think the omission of the Elite Four in the games is a rumor.

I thought they had a rationale for that though. Like something to the effect of it couldn't survive the other ground and or fire types that lived in the desert and volcano, so it was forced to the mountains.
Exactly. A made-up reason that has nothing to do with the region itself. Applied to that Sunflora rumor: Sunflora had too much competition in the sunny fields of Galar, so it moved to wetlands and adapted there by becoming water type.

All I'm saying is that Gamefreak can come up with whatever reasoning they want to justify whatever design they think up. I love it either way though... Regional variants are the best thing they've ever done.

I saw a tiny bit of a new leak on 4chan before it was taken down.

Heres what i did catch before it was removed

* New trailer on september 25th
* Shows of starter middle evos
* shows off A fire type gym leader as well as an ice type gym leader

- Fire gym leader was a normal sized guy with coal dust marks on his face and arms he also uses rolycolys evo in battle

- Ice gym leader is female who that wears a big coat over the standard leader uniform

* couple new galarian forms are shown seedot line and the spinarak line

* new galarian evos are shown delcatty evo and lopunny evo

* there is an elite 4 but not made up of people you would expect Sonia is the second member and is a normal type expert.

The other 3 are unknown but they specialize in.

• ground
  • electric
  • Bug

Thats everything i saw of the rumor but i think it had a 2nd post i didnt read it to me this rumor is heavy on the copying from other rumors. As well as has a few unbelievable things like the elite 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom