• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Pokeshopper confirms that Meteodyna (spelling itself not confirmed) is real due to info from the Chinese community.

I'm just confused by it being referred to as the pseudo legendary... That term has specifically applied to the Dragonites of the generations for years and years, not like... the Mew. But something obviously related to dynamax (assuming the naming connection) must really be a mew-like legend and not a regular 3-stage line.

I'm just confused by it being referred to as the pseudo legendary... That term has specifically applied to the Dragonites of the generations for years and years, not like... the Mew. But something obviously related to dynamax (assuming the naming connection) must really be a mew-like legend and not a regular 3-stage line.
Maybe he meant minor legendary, like the Regis and the like?

So basically Pokeshopper confirms that Meteodyna (spelling itself not confirmed) is real due to info from the Chinese community.

Well, pseudo-legendary is actually a fan term... and I can't figure out what they call them in Chinese. So that could be a miscommunication? There's also the sub-legendaries like Heatran and Silvally (which I think we all kinda assumed Meteodyna would fall under) which seems to also be an unofficial term, and the two could've been easily mixed up.

Is there any chance of Meteodyna being like marshadow? We get the name, but will not really see it in this game. Instead it will be there gimmick pokemon? Aside from the figurine it does feel a little the same. It’s a big question mark. Nobody knows anything other than a name.

Noooo. I hate the gimmick crap with greninja, and that doesn’t even have to do with my actual dislike of greninja. I’m just sick of the stupid special treatment he randomly gets. I do not want more space taken by him. They added ash-greninja wasn’t that enough? Uuuugh.

Dude what did the Pokemon company just Tweet? Some weird pixelated thing.

Screenshot_20190912-221608_Twitter.jpg

NEWS TODAY

Also follow up on that image, I think this could be Galarian Farfetch'd or Sirfetch'd itself

View attachment 124945
That does make a strange amount of sense, especially with the bit about "this Pokemon's X Xers." (This Pokemon's sword shatters?) But why all the glitchy stuff around it? Unless that's a separate plot about a Rotomdex glitching?

That does make a strange amount of sense, especially with the bit about "this Pokemon's X Xers." (This Pokemon's sword shatters?) But why all the glitchy stuff around it? Unless that's a separate plot about a Rotomdex glitching?

My only thought was to tease a potential trailer in like the next 24ish hours or along those lines

I was 100% convinced this thing was fake when I saw someone tweeting about it. Like I was talking to my sister and I was like 'huh, this is weird", so I just continue talking with her, and then I scroll down and see Pokemon's Tweet and I am floored. Pokemon just leaked there own Pokemon.

I definitely think this could be Galarian Farfetch'd, or even it's evolution, Sirfetched. That weight makes me question it a bit, but I guess it's not too Farfetch'd... Gosh that was terrible.

Welp, I am now wide awake, and seeing as it is 11pm, probably won't be able to sleep until I get answers to this madness.

I hope this means trailer tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom