• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then, there aren't as many people demanding a Sinnoh remake as there were demanding a Hoenn remake back in 2011-2014, considering that the latter ended up becoming a meme.
Hoenn remakes were also delayed in a generation without remakes. Gen 5 gave us nothing and it was unclear whether remakes would continue at all.

Gen 6 made it clear that remakes weren't dead, so that quelled the vocal demand for Sinnoh remakes in Gen 7. And while Gen 7 gave us Kanto remakes instead, it was at a time when the next generation was already being lowkey advertised, so the fanbase basically got railroaded into pushing their expectations back to Gen 8.

So it's really not that the demand for Gen 4 remakes is less than Gen 3, it's simply that the environment that bred the desperate outcry for Hoenn does not exist for Sinnoh. Remakes aren't dead and we're not at a point where anyone is all that worried that Sinnoh remakes won't happen.

While still on the topic of a Dragon-type Eeveelution. I wonder if the leak might have some truth to it? I was rewatching the trailer shown in the latest Nintendo Direct and during it they showed the front of that dragon headed city followed by a Dynamaxed Eevee...

125217 125221

It's very much possible the person could've just based their rumor off this though. I'm one of the people who saw the Eeveelutions playing in Pokémon Camp as a possible hint towards a new Eeveelution, so I'm surprised I didn't consider this as another hint when I first watched the Nintendo Direct.

They're still probably basing it off Sylveon and having another eeveelution that's weak to it.

It being because of the dragon gateway before eevee is much too complicated. Like unless someone was at a bulletin board connecting every single scene with a string trying to make any connection at all as to why they edited it like that...it doesn't make sense.

What about Wyveron as a possible dragon-type eevee name?

Change it to Wyvereon to match the others, but really I can't see Eevee becoming a Wyvern styled dragon like Noivern is.

In any case, Sir'fetched is likely to be revealed soon before anything else, assuming that's what the glitched site mon is.

When I see remakes, they usually, not only by popular demand by fans, but also do this by how old the system is, and how long the transferring. Made sense for a Gen 3 Remake on the 3DS because you have to transfer the original Gen 3 Pokemon across 3 Gens, whilst with Gen 4 it took 1 whilst Gen 5 it took 3. Now a similar thing has happened with Gen 4, so this is already the right time for a Gen 4 Remake in 2020.

GBA Gen 1 Remake (2003/4)
DS Gen 2 Remake (2009/10)
3DS Gen 3 Remake (2014)
Switch Gen 4 Remake (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom