• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to just play advantages so I guess I always just assumed :/ how strange

Edit: on another note do you guys think that they will do another glitch like sirfetch’d on Friday? I’m hoping so, but doubtful that they will do it twice. I just wanna see his counterpart.

Last edited:
Also I'm laughing at how the Japanese trailers ends by just zooming in on this expression:

That Pokémon that is catch getting out of his pokeball is a Galarian form of Tropius!

Stupid smug asshole onion knight duck.

Next one honestly needs to be something that could benefit like Farfetch'd. As much as I'd rather Dunsparce, didn't the Affleck leak mention a spiked Meowth evolution? Or was that a different leak?

There's PLENTY of gen 2 Pokémon that are single stage and would love the benefit of an evolution (to mirror Farfetch'd). Dunsparce, Shuckle, Girafarig, Qwilfish... Gen 2 was strangely full of not-competitive single stages. I'd say Shuckle or Qwilfish most obviously fit the Shield theme.

Last edited:
There's PLENTY of gen 2 Pokémon that are single stage and would love the benefit of an evolution (to mirror Farfetch'd). Dunsparce, Shuckle, Girafarig, Qwilfish... Gen 2 was strangely full of not-competitive single stages. I'd say Shuckle or Qwilfish not obviously fit the Shield theme.
Shuckle has god level defense. It could evolve into something with a huge defense stats. I can totally see shuckle as a shield themed pokemon

Shuckle has god level defense. It could evolve into something with a huge defense stats. I can totally see shuckle as a shield themed pokemon
And then just add ghost type and make it Allister's ace. Done! Actually, Shuckle's whole thing fits with Allister and his mask pretty well. Although, Bea doesn't really match Sirfetch'd. Also, we don't even know that Bea has a Sirfetch'd. Lol

Do you guys think this image leak might have some more credibility?

The bird with the spear and shield matches perfectly with Sirfetch'd. That's now another Pokémon who matches with one of the images, the first being Morpeko. Also I saw someone on here point this out a while ago but could the wizard penguin be a reference to whatever Pokémon is on the cover of this book

It definitely looks some kind of bird wearing a wizards robe. Lastly there's another rumor that states that we're getting a gelatin Pokémon and what's one of the images? A cup of gelatin! I don't know guys but this seems a bit suspicious.

That Pokémon that is catch getting out of his pokeball is a Galarian form of Tropius

View attachment 125260

The bird with the spear and shield matches perfectly with Sirfetch'd.

But how old is the picture? We've known about Sirfetch'd for a while; the person who put that image together could have too. It wasn't particularly hard to guess that it would have a knight theme, considering its name.

View attachment 125260

The bird with the spear and shield matches perfectly with Sirfetch'd. That's now another Pokémon who matches with one of the images, the first being Morpeko. Also I saw someone on here point this out a while ago but could the wizard penguin be a reference to whatever Pokémon is on the cover of this book
View attachment 125262

It definitely looks some kind of bird wearing a wizards robe. Lastly there's another rumor that states that we're getting a gelatin Pokémon and what's one of the images? A cup of gelatin! I don't know guys but this seems a bit suspicious.
I said it earlier and gonna say again. That leak came right after the Affleck leak. This leak is just a copy paste and some high possibility things. Like eevee getting a steel and dragon type evo. And also leaker copied the style of the chineese leaker. So i don't belivi it.

I couldn't see anything in the other picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom