• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted on 4chan. I can't post the link here.

Can you send me it by dm? I was asking because n the August trailer (irc) there is a frame where part of a Pokémon that people speculate to be a wizard-themed Delibird appears. I thought that wizard penguin could have been based on it, unless it's really from July.

Can you send me it by dm? I was asking because n the August trailer (irc) there is a frame where part of a Pokémon that people speculate to be a wizard-themed Delibird appears. I thought that wizard penguin could have been based on it, unless it's really from July.
If it's a penguin, wouldn't that be Piplup?

Except it wouldn't make sense to give Piplup a Galarian Form considering that it's a starter, and giving it a Gigantamax form would make no sense because in that case Empoleon would get it instead.
Not necessarily; we know from the Affleck leak that it’s not always fully evolved Pokémon that get G-Max Forms.
However, I don’t buy that the blurry white thing on that brochure is a penguin or even a new Pokémon. I stared at it for a while and couldn’t make out a thing.

Sorry for being rude. However, I don't remember you saying I was probably right. This feels like gaslighting. I remember you and others saying things like "it's not hard to understand" and "the 3 is not enough to differentiate it so they added a G", etc, repeatedly. I apologise for getting carried away, but I don't remember anyone arguing your side letting up (or even admitting that your side is a stretch in logic and very unlikely) until I got so hash in my language. Then suddenly everyone agreed that Corviknight has 2 pre-evos.

I know the topic has moved on, but I didn't feel right leaving this unaddressed. At the end of the day, though, it's just Pokémon right? I hope there's no hard feelings.
I edited one of my earlier post to add "yeah, it does feel redundant but there's a nuance" while you were initially replying, I'm not sure if you ended up seeing it :( Either way, i should've stated clearly that I eventually agreed with you. I'm sorry for having been so stubborn, I got carried away as well. No hard feelings for sure!

However, I don’t buy that the blurry white thing on that brochure is a penguin or even a new Pokémon. I stared at it for a while and couldn’t make out a thing.

I'm talking about this one:
possiblenewpokemon.jpg

Personally, I don't think it's a Delibird. It's very hard to distinguish and imagine what it could be, you can't see almost anything. There's nothing there indicating it's a Delibird or even a penguin, except perhaps for its size. But many people think it could be a Galarian Delibird. I can imagine one, tho.

On the image, as @ShieldFan pointed out, the gengar/clefable thing could be alluding to Morpeko. And it was revealed later.

I still don't buy it, though.

Last edited:
So was Eevee, though, but it lost that distinction when it started being found in the wild in Gen 6.
Starters are still considered rare and special, as outside of Island Scan in the Alola games and the Friend Safari they're never found in the wild and have to be given to the player as gifts.

Starters are still considered rare and special, as outside of Island Scan in the Alola games and the Friend Safari they're never found in the wild and have to be given to the player as gifts.
So far, yes. But there's really nothing to say that that couldn't change the same way that Eevee's rare and special status had.

That's one is probably just a mascot for Dynamax, it's also looks to much like a human. People speculate about this one:
possiblenewpokemon.jpg
Personally, I don't think it's a wizzard Delibird. It's very hard to distinguish and imagine what it could be, you can't see almost anything. But many people think it could be a Galarian Delibird. I can imagine one, tho.

All I see is the man. Where is this mystery ‘mon is everyone speculating about?

We can move the Lodon Demo player rumor to fake because it says this when talking about which pokemon get galarian formes:

"Escavalier - I didn’t see but others did. More regal looking is the sense I got."

We see normal escavalier in the japanese sirfetch'd reveal.

I don't really understand why this rumor stayed in the unconfirmed for so long anyway (I think I was missing some context)

Why did Sirfetch’d make you this angry?

Exist.

I don't actually dislike em :wynaut: Just having fun with how smug he looks.

Chinese riddler leak holds up.
The magic 8 ball with a top hat could be Galarian Weezing, The armored bird sirfetch'd, the gengable morpeko, and the teapot elephant the teapot in that trailer or polteageist.

It's pretty obvious that is a hint at Morpeko, and it is the one thing that gives this any sign of legitimacy. I suppose they could have instead put Pikachu itself in Clefable's place, but it does the job.

What's Galarian Hitmonlee suppose to be in terms of cryptids? I know it's likely not Lee obviously, just what it resembles the most.

I also see no reason why that wizard couldn't be Galarian Delibird, or simply a new penguin altogether. Lastly, if real, please be Galarian Noibat/Woobat or something, and not Zubat of all boringly annoying things. That along with that horrid Machamp makes me want this to be false... there are many other neglected mons who could use a tune up like Farfetch'd did.

We can move the Lodon Demo player rumor to fake because it says this when talking about which pokemon get galarian formes:

"Escavalier - I didn’t see but others did. More regal looking is the sense I got."

We see normal escavalier in the japanese sirfetch'd reveal.

I don't really understand why this rumor stayed in the unconfirmed for so long anyway (I think I was missing some context)
Have we actually seen Escavalier yet, though? I thought it was only mentioned on Sirfetch'd's page.

Not that I don't want to chuck that rumor out because it is pretty garbage.

Have we actually seen Escavalier yet, though? I thought it was only mentioned on Sirfetch'd's page.

Not that I don't want to chuck that rumor out because it is pretty garbage.
Escavalier was seen in a gameplay video showing Sirfetch'd. So yes, Escavalier is confirmed to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom