• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one is probably just a mascot for Dynamax, it's also looks to much like a human. People speculate about this one:
possiblenewpokemon.jpg

Personally, I don't think it's a Delibird. It's very hard to distinguish and imagine what it could be, you can't see almost anything. There's nothing there indicating it's a Delibird or even a penguin, except perhaps for its size. But many people think it could be a Galarian Delibird. I can imagine one, tho.

On the image, as @ShieldFan pointed out, the gengar/clefable thing could be alluding to Morpeko. And it was revealed later.

I still don't buy it, though.
I see Gabite or Garchomp in the image; maybe Toxicroak?

I'm analyzing the "fake rumours" in the first page, and there's a rumor talking about the pre-evolution of Drednaw. The rumour does say that it's a baby form - it is called "Drednibbel". "Crowne Point Rumour". This rumour missed a lot of dates though. Probably it was just a lucky guess.

I'm analyzing the "fake rumours" in the first page, and there's a rumor talking about the pre-evolution of Drednaw. The rumour does say that it's a baby form - it is called "Drednibbel". "Crowne Point Rumour". This rumour missed a lot of dates though. Probably it was just a lucky guess.
Speaking of- Pastebin Rumor got extra murdered by the Dynamax Camera site, for anyone still clinging to the hope that it was dismissed prematurely despite claiming that Kommo-o was cut and that Team Yell were fans of Leon.

"The main bird is Poachirp, which evolves into Muggpie and then into Magpin, the thief pokemon. Dark/Flying. It's a Magpie with a top hat looking feather on its head."
Corviknight confirmed to be the common bird by codename "common bird 3."

"Corviknight and Drednaw are single stages."
Common bird 3 and Turtle 2 beg to differ.

Speaking of- Pastebin Rumor got extra murdered by the Dynamax Camera site, for anyone still clinging to the hope that it was dismissed prematurely despite claiming that Kommo-o was cut and that Team Yell were fans of Leon.

"The main bird is Poachirp, which evolves into Muggpie and then into Magpin, the thief pokemon. Dark/Flying. It's a Magpie with a top hat looking feather on its head."
Corviknight confirmed to be the common bird by codename "common bird 3."

"Corviknight and Drednaw are single stages."
Common bird 3 and Turtle 2 beg to differ.

I'm mean; there's that, but then there's also the fact it outright says: "Corviknight and Drednaw are single stages." So even if someone wanted to argue that there could be two main birds, it would still be wrong.

@TechSkylander1518 I will not start this convo up again, but I did want to note that on my post I said that the secondary quote did not post for some reason. I’m havin issues with that all of a sudden on my phone, so it was not all directed at you. Sorry about that. It won’t let me add quotes later either, or I would have. Again sorry.
~~~~
So. Here is a pondering question for y’all. Given the lack of information that we have had this go around. What are the chances that we will only see the pre-evos, and evos of these specific pokemon for the rest of the cycle, and maybe a couple of galarian forms. Definitely sirfetch’d’s counterpart. Hopefully impidimp, and the starters of course. It would not really change what we knew, but it would give us new pokemon.

I wonder if they would give a regional Delibird a full moveset, mostly because I have found weird why they had to remove his whole moveset in the time between Spaceworld and the final game. Out of all the survivors, he was the one that got screwed the most.

I wonder if they would give a regional Delibird a full moveset, mostly because I have found weird why they had to remove his whole moveset in the time between Spaceworld and the final game. Out of all the survivors, he was the one that got screwed the most.

Well, it was a wholly different type at the time (I believe Water/Ice) right? That doesn't defend the decision, but I could understand a little. Still liked the bulky Santa more.

Also, a little bit of research makes me convinced now that is definitely suppose to be Galarian Delibird: (if rumor is true)

Ded Moroz - Wikipedia

220px-Ded_Moroz_72.jpg

That may likely be the intention, though the inspiration is not really British... worth noting Father Christmas supposedly rose out of English folklore before coming to America.

Watch Sirfetch'd's counterpart not even be a bird.

Well, it was a wholly different type at the time (I believe Water/Ice) right? That doesn't defend the decision, but I could understand a little. Still liked the bulky Santa more.
It was Water/Ice, but that doesn't explain why it lost any moves considering none of them were Water-

Pound
Growl
Powder Snow
Present
Double Slap
Encore
Blizzard

They probably intentionally wanted it to be a joke/gimmick mon. Completely play up the whole Santa theme with only having present. Oddly it did get Drill Peck last gen.

The bigger beta version may of had a better BST, but I can't say for sure.

Did some number crunching:
  • As of now, we have 26 officially revealed/confirmed new Pokemon (not counting Galar forms)
  • There are 5 Pokemon unofficially confirmed through trailer footage, counting Cramorant's fish
  • There are 4 Pokemon from the Affleck leak still unconfirmed (Eternatus, Meowth's regional evo, Skwovet, and Greedunt)
  • There's Meteordyna from that one leak, which was backed up by PokeShopper iirc, so that's 1 more
  • We now know definitively that Wooloo, Yamper, and Rolycoly evolve at least once, along with Alcremie, Drednaw, and Polteageist having a prevo while Corviknight has 2, meaning we have 8 more confirmed new Pokemon
  • Out of the 5 unconfirmed Pokemon from trailers, the one on the shirt is almost definitely from the Skwovet line, while Rose's Teapot Pokemon could either be Polteageist's prevo or evolution
So, at minimum, we have 41 new Pokemon coming (assuming Cramorant's fish isn't a mon and Rose's teapot is Polteageist's prevo) and at maximum, we have 43.
...Wow, TPC's being really damn conservative after last gen. The fact that they've been keeping Corviknight being the regional bird a secret is incredibly contrasting on its own.

Last edited:
Did some number crunching:
  • As of now, we have 26 officially revealed/confirmed new Pokemon (not counting Galar forms)
  • There are 5 Pokemon unofficially confirmed through trailer footage, counting Cramorant's fish
  • There are 4 Pokemon from the Affleck leak still unconfirmed (Eternatus, Meowth's regional evo, Skwovet, and Greedunt)
  • We now know definitively that Wooloo, Yamper, and Rolycoly evolve at least once, along with Alcremie and Polteageist having a prevo and Corviknight having 2, meaning we have 7 more confirmed new Pokemon
  • Out of the 5 unconfirmed Pokemon from trailers, the one on the shirt is almost definitely from the Skwovet line, while Rose's Teapot Pokemon could either be Polteageist's prevo or evolution
So, at minimum, we have 39 new Pokemon coming (assuming Cramorant's fish isn't a mon and Rose's teapot is Polteageist's prevo) and at maximum, we have 41.
...Wow, TPC's being really damn conservative after last gen. The fact that they've been keeping Corviknight being the regional bird a secret is incredibly contrasting on its own.
Don't forget Meteordyna for leak mons. D=

I can't find the image right now, but besides Piplup being a starter, like Riley mentioned, it also looks a little bigger.
I believe this is what you're looking for...

I personally think it looks too different to be a Piplup. I also don't think it's related to any previous Pokémon. If I had to guess a bird I'd guess a snow owl.

I would like to think it's because they're being conservative, but it's early to know if that's the reason. In terms of number of characters, for example, it doesn't look that different from SM's cycle so far. But I think it's fair to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

I believe this is what you're looking for...

View attachment 125389

I personally think it looks too different to be a Piplup. I also don't think it's related to any previous Pokémon. If I had to guess a bird I'd guess a snow owl.

I was talking about this thing. But thank you, I've now figured out what swiftgallade was talking about. Looks like a snowman to me.

Lastly, if real, please be Galarian Noibat/Woobat or something, and not Zubat of all boringly annoying things.

Both Woobat and Noibat have already been confirmed to be in their original forms, so in the case of it ending up being real, the only hope for you would be it being a new Pokémon.

Last edited:
Reactions: El_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom