• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there'll be 3-10 short clips five to ten minutes long playing over and over in random order. Each clip will have something interesting in it, such as a new Pokemon, that will remain for one to two minutes while the rest is just fluff and staring at mushrooms. That way people who tune into the stream for a short amount of time will be able to see something, but it might not be anything exciting.
could be. sounds more reasonable than what i was thinking, one 15 min clip with random pokemon showing up at different times during that period.

I meant that I'll be at work when it starts so I wouldn't be able to watch it until 4pm, which amounts to about seven hours of me being frustrated and wanting to go home. =(
Watch at work lol like go to the bathroom or something and see it from time to time... But dont worry we will keep an update here...

Per Kingudora on Serebii Forums:
If I had to guess, I think the most important content of the stream will coincide with evening prime time in Europe, America and Japan. This may mean several batches of news reveals during the stream. And probably likely to repeat and summarize previous "discoveries" every now and then from earlier in the stream.

Evening prime time seems to be between 3-7pm. It looks like evening prime time in Japan is equal to mid-morning in Europe and early morning in America.

A time zone converter can be found here.

Edit: Moved time zone link.

Thought the map in the Pokemon World Real Life should be given an upgrade.

The live stream thing sounds interesting. Why did they have to announce it a week ahead of time? I was going to go dark after the anime announcement tomorrow. Maybe I'll watch it because it's a unique experience from just a trailer? Is it weird that I'm simply excited just because we got a new location name?

I have a feeling that it's mostly uneventful though.

Isn't it a forest or something? We may finally get our regional early bug.
Yeah I was thinking similar. Based on the setting that we get of the forest, I definitely think this is the forest closer to the top left portion of the map. I hope we get to see some bug type Pokemon in here. I think we'll likely see the regional bug in one of it's later stages though, based on how far away this forest is located in the game, compared to the starting town. It would not be the first time this gen though that they have revealed a later stage of an earlier route Pokemon first. I also think we' might see a new fairy type Pokemon, based on the gym that's likely up ahead of the forest, or maybe some poison and grass types.

I wonder how much will be revealed to us with this. Will, they just have random Pokemon walking around and interacting? Will new Pokemon just appear, stay awhile, then leave? How many new Pokemon will we see? I don't think we'll see too many, max 4 is my guess.

I imagine them having some cries set up for not only when a Pokemon enters or interacts with something, but for background noises, kind of like how you could hear when walking around the grass or in caves or surfing along in SMUSUM. I could also easily see them using this to tease another new Pokemon by playing the cry in the background, but never revealing the Pokemon.

I can then imagine later in the month is when we'll be seeing starter mid evolutions, in a more traditional trailer.

Last edited:
Isn't it a forest or something? We may finally get our regional early bug.
I think it's amazing that this could be our chance to see two things we have always already known by now: the early bug and the base stage of the regional bird. I think it's likely we'll see them in this Livestream.

Can you imagine telling anyone back in February "oh you'll have to wait until the 24-hr forest Livestream in early October to see the regional bug and bird"... Hilarious.

Because of the timing (early October), I think we'll also see the starter mid-evolutions... Just randomly in the forest. I wonder if there will be a trailer drop earlier in the week that goes over anything, or if we'll just randomly see new things and get info on them the following week or during that day.

Isn't Coriknight the regional bird since it has the "commondori" codename in the Dyanmax Camera Datamine which means common bird. Im assuming we will see the littlest version of Corviknight here.

Watch at work lol like go to the bathroom or something and see it from time to time... But dont worry we will keep an update here...
I don't think my phone could handle a stream, honestly. =/ Just kinda bummed because it would've been nice to be able to at least watch the start of it, instead of having to check elsewhere for whatever I missed.

Isn't Coriknight the regional bird since it has the "commondori" codename in the Dyanmax Camera Datamine which means common bird. Im assuming we will see the littlest version of Corviknight here.
Yep. That's why I specified "base stage" of the regional bird.

:( dang I wish we did not have to wait a week. Why could they not have done it yesterday? It was Friday too! T.T the waiting....it kills me.

Last edited:
I really like this release period. They're slowly drip-feeding us with bits here and there and the Sirfetch'd and the livestream reveals are new and interesting concepts for Pokémon. I like that they're switching it up (no pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom