• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look like it might have two horns? There's a solid color one jutting out the top of its head, and then there's a spiral duo-colored one coming out of its forehead.

"Alicorn". The word you are looking for is "alicorn".

Now no one ask me why I know this...

That would be so perfect! I've dreamed of a Rapidash evolution since Pokemon Red and Blue. ;u;

y39NywV.png
Quick comparison I made. I'd be extremely surprised if it was anything other than Ponyta.

I will be crushed if they did this whole 24 hour stream just to reveal Galarian Ponyta, which I hope is Water/Ghost to represent a Kelpie. Also, why so many Galarian offshoots of Kanto pokemon? Ponyta, Sirfetch'd, Weezing? Hopefully there are more from other Gens like Zigzagoon
It's all to do with nostalgia and playing safe with Gen 1. Hardly anyone is taking a risk any more.

I will be crushed if they did this whole 24 hour stream just to reveal Galarian Ponyta, which I hope is Water/Ghost to represent a Kelpie. Also, why so many Galarian offshoots of Kanto pokemon? Ponyta, Sirfetch'd, Weezing? Hopefully there are more from other Gens like Zigzagoon
They also finally confirmed Impidimp, and if the bushes near the beginning of the livestream is any indication we might get another new Pokemon as well.

I don't think that the Pokemon in the bushes is a squirrel because that would mean that they would add 6 new squirrel/chipmunk Pokemon, assuming that Skwovet and Greedunt are separate 2 stage lines and the Pokemon in the bushes is a single stage, which is ridiculous for a gen that would very likely introduce a small amount of new Pokemon. Skwovet and Greedunt, according to the Affleck Leak, can only be found by shaking berry trees in the Wild Area. Although, Skwovet and Greedunt could be part of one evolutionary line.

Last edited:
So reason for Dexit cut is so to add more features and stuff into SwSh where past games couldn't. Seems understandable, as log as they bring back some old characters into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom