• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says that Galarian Ponyta is a shield exclusive.
Why...
Has a new ability called "Pastel Veil" . I guess this is getting a regional evolution too.
I don’t think they really need a regional evolution when they could design an evolution, have it be Galarian Rapidash and call it a day.

Oh, dang it! I was so looking forward to starting with Sword and getting a Galarian Ponyta ASAP, and you drop me this bombshell that it is Shield-exclusive? Why? ;_;

Oh, well, I’ll Wonder Trade the heck of it until some kind soul trades away a Ponyta.

I disagree ;)

still lots of upgrades possible for Rapidash. We would never have expected a Linoone upgrade, either.

Rapidash has 500BST, while Linoone has 420 BST. Big difference there, since it brings Obstagoon around 500BST.

On another note though: This instantly destroys the new leak that mentioned it was a pre-evo.

They might even tweak eviolite.

Anyway, why tease regional evolutions so much without using them; that would be odd.

I was team sword until Allister just because I'll take the funky little the Wall mask wearing mall goth kid over slightly older Maylene with a natural hair color.

I seemed to have picked the right choice.
I'll take bea's feet over a kid with a mask :confused:
i might get sword and have someone to trade with me ponyta

Shield exclusive? Ugh. I've always gotten the "first" of each pair in every generation (Red, Gold, Ruby, etc.) but I simply must have the ability to run into wild Galarian Ponytas!

I don't really like this choice to make it version exclusive, and I don't think it makes any sense that Sirfetch'd is its Sword counterpart. Why GF? =(

It's odd. Galarian Ponyta (and possible Galarian Rapidash) are Shield exclusive.

Sirfetch'd seems to be the evolved form of a standard Farfetch'd. Why no Galarian Farfetch'd ?

Will Galarian Rapidash look good? It ought to look less like it was from MLP than Galarian Ponyta. Is that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom