• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I think. If an emborgo is lifting on Thursday for journalist who got to play early part of the game. So in addition to the Starter's evolution, tomorrow trailer/news might reveal the early route pokemon like the regional bird, normal type, bugs and such. The fact that the new leak is so detailed in everything allow us to confirmed or debunk with even just one reveal.

Yay! Glad to get some more news! After taking a short break of big trailers and doing some creative reveals, it's nice going back to the trailer reveals too.

I am definitely thinking we'll see starter evos tomorrow, so if they add anything else it would be a nice surprise. I hope we get to see a glimpse of another area we haven't seen yet, and I would like to see more characters.

I do agree that I think this might be the last trailer before the game drops.

Yay! Glad to get some more news! After taking a short break of big trailers and doing some creative reveals, it's nice going back to the trailer reveals too.

I am definitely thinking we'll see starter evos tomorrow, so if they add anything else it would be a nice surprise. I hope we get to see a glimpse of another area we haven't seen yet, and I would like to see more characters.

I do agree that I think this might be the last trailer before the game drops.
I'm thinking that we might get one last trailer in November before the game comes out.

Here's what I think. If an emborgo is lifting on Thursday for journalist who got to play early part of the game. So in addition to the Starter's evolution, tomorrow trailer/news might reveal the early route pokemon like the regional bird, normal type, bugs and such. The fact that the new leak is so detailed in everything allow us to confirmed or debunk with even just one reveal.
That’s a good point- if there are any early route Pokémon besides Wooloo and Yamper, they will be spoiled by reviewers if they are not revealed tomorrow. I’m thinking that Corviknight’s base form
and any early bug will be shown.

Does anyone still have that list with the galar forms we might see due to the changes they received in SM? I know Ponyta was also on there, and I was hopin to look through it again, because so far (if I remember correctly) all of the galar forms have been on there.

Does anyone still have that list with the galar forms we might see due to the changes they received in SM? I know Ponyta was also on there, and I was hopin to look through it again, because so far (if I remember correctly) all of the galar forms have been on there.
Meowth isn't on there and it is highly likely to get one.

Wasn't there rumors about Ledian having a new form?
I think a lot of people may have speculated that for a lot of reasons. I did.

PokéJungle - Galarian Forms.

Last edited:
Meowth isn't on there and it is highly likely to get one. Plus Meowth was available in the game. The others were not
Maybe, but I don’t know if you could really count that one since no one really expected to get a galar meowth after Alola meowth.
I think a lot of people may have speculated that for a lot of reasons. I did. But I don't remember of any rumor talking about it. I may be wrong.

PokéJungle - Galarian Forms.
Thank you

Your opinion, then.

Is it that crazy to say that sand hippos, desert antlions, tropical plant monsters, luchador birds, and South American turtles that live in volcanoes don't exactly fit a British setting?

They do care about making sense to an extent but regions don't strictly follow their inspiration and that goes for the Pokémon that inhabit them too.

Which is why one cannot rule out Pokemon like Comfey or Exeggutor being in Galar because there might very well be some sort of tropical part of Galar, especially when Pokemon like Hippowdon, Turtonator, and Ludicolo have made it. GameFreak cares a little about what Pokemon inhabit a region, but not that much, especially when it comes to excluding Pokemon.

Interesting... If you look at the master list of Pokemon that got changes in USM, it looks like the Ponyta line, Farfetch'd, the Koffing line, and the Zigzagoon line were all not present in the Alola'dex.
I'm not going to make any claims off of that, but it is an odd coincidence.

The parcect leak gives me SM cycle flashbacks
And it feels like every time we get something where the OP goes into great detail and starts drawing pictures of supposed Pokemon that always turns out to be fake.
Like the one with Alolan Arcanine and that Synchro evolution fake Rockruff evo

I still think they they are counting edit Gigantamax** forms because i think that info was about picture assets for the app or website.

I still think they they are counting dynamax forms because i think that info was about picture assets for the app or website.
So Corviknight is getting 3 Gigantamax forms, Polteageist is getting 2, Alcreamie is getting 2, the starters are all getting one, Wooloo is getting one, Yamper is getting one, and Rolycoly is getting one? That sounds much less likely to me than the idea that the file names are numbering stages,

So Corviknight is getting 3 Gigantamax forms, Polteageist is getting 2, Alcreamie is getting 2, the starters are all getting one, Wooloo is getting one, Yamper is getting one, and Rolycoly is getting one? That sounds much less likely to me than the idea that the file names are numbering stages,
I think what they mean is that the giga form is listed like an evo. Commonbird1,commonbird2,gcommonbird3. Not that I want to start up this debate again.

And how does the starters getting Gigantamax forms work anyways, since the only way you can get those forms is via Max Raid Battles.

Interesting... If you look at the master list of Pokemon that got changes in USM, it looks like the Ponyta line, Farfetch'd, the Koffing line, and the Zigzagoon line were all not present in the Alola'dex.
I'm not going to make any claims off of that, but it is an odd coincidence.
So I decided to look at the Pokemon listed in that Pokéjungle article who received changes in USM, but were not present in the Alolan'dex, and compared them to Serebii's list of confirmed returning Pokemon.
The following is a list of Pokemon that have yet to be confirmed as being present in the Galar'dex.
  • Bellsprout
  • Doduo
  • Tangela
  • Sentret
  • Hoppip
  • Girafarig
  • Phanpy
  • Whismur
  • Skitty
  • Plusle
  • Minun
  • Volbeat
  • Illumise
  • Numel
  • Cacnea
  • Lunatone
  • Solrock
  • Chimecho
  • Bidoof
  • Pachirisu
  • Spiritomb
  • Carnivine
  • Patrat
  • Pansage
  • Pansear
  • Blitzle
  • Darumaka
  • Yamask
  • Deerling
  • Cubchoo
  • Cryogonal
  • Shelmut
  • Bouffalant
  • Skiddo
  • Spritzee
The only issue I'm having is that, while I removed Pokemon that have been confirmed as being found in Galar, Serebii's list doesn't really show if the whole line of returning Pokemon is confirmed, or if it was just parts of the line that have been spotted. Regardless, the above list shows Pokemon that haven't been confirmed at all, but like with the currently confirmed Pokemon that are receiving Galarian forms or evolutions, weren't present in Alola.

Maybe this is a wild goose chase, and I'm going crazy, but it wouldn't be put past me if any of these Pokemon might get a new form or evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom