• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not want to minimodding, but this thread is about discussing leaks, not your thoughts about official releases.
Gigantamax Meowth being a gift pokémon proves that Affleck leaker didn't actually play the game but got their info from some written source.
That's interesting. His word choice, particularly "I didn't get very far", as well as knowledge of only one of the starter lines would suggest him being a playtester. But, if we were to assume that you're right, it would explain how he didn't provide almost any info on things not shown in trailers thus far; his information came from the promotional material (i.e the website, trailers, ect). If this is true, it means that the only new stuff we'll see before launch is Etarnatus, Skwovent/Greedunt, Opal and Kabu, Gigantamax Lapras, and maybe the starter evolutions.

Last edited:
I still lean heavily to psuedo just cause it is so odd the way they are treating him. Especially after the live stream....maybe he is the new zoroa. A prankster or something.
I'm leaning more towords Trevanant. Goodness knows they forgot that poor tree the whole release cycle until the end. Despite it showing up in the anime trailer and in the game trailers as horde battles.

But at this rate, if it is the new Zoura, the way it acted during the stream makes sense. It's an imp after all.

I wonder if we will get any sub trios or quartet legendary pokemon, I'm getting XY vibes where we are getting nothing again which kinda blows because I love legendary pokemon.

I wonder if we will get any sub trios or quartet legendary pokemon, I'm getting XY vibes where we are getting nothing again which kinda blows because I love legendary pokemon.
It’s possible, if GF’s overreact to the criticism on the number of special/legendary Pokémon in USUM (which might’ve been an overreaction to the criticism on XY’s lack of legendaries.

Oh my! Yes, i hope so too; I have basically been taking for granted that there will be, due to the Wild Area, it would be such an amazing setting to unexpectedly encounter strange legendaries.

It’s possible, if GF’s overreact to the criticism on the number of special/legendary Pokémon in USUM (which might’ve been an overreaction to the criticism on XY’s lack of legendaries.

...which in turn might've been an overreaction to DP and BW's hordes of Legendaries

IT NEVER ENDS

Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Meteordyna, and two or three Mythicals is all we need, especially if they only give us only around 70 to 80 new Pokemon again. Ohmori did say there's a lot when asked if there's more than 72, but today we know with the Pokemon crew, a lot might not really be a lot judging by Masuda's tweet and what we saw today.

Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Meteordyna, and two or three Mythicals is all we need, especially if they only give us only around 70 to 80 new Pokemon again. Ohmori did say there's a lot when asked if there's more than 72, but today we know with the Pokemon crew, a lot might not really be a lot judging by Masuda's tweet and what we saw today.
This reveal would have been much closer to being considered "a lot" if anyone actually cared about Gigantamax forms.

Like... really super cared, but even for someone who mildly gives a damn, it was pitiful.

And it was underwhelmed by that image leak. We saw 3/5ths of the Gigatamax forms, and Pikachu getting a form basically proved the existence of Eevee's. So there was really only one new and surprising thing in that trailer: Gigantamax Butterfree.

And it was underwhelmed by that image leak. We saw 3/5ths of the Gigatamax forms, and Pikachu getting a form basically proved the existence of Eevee's. So there was really only one new and surprising thing in that trailer: Gigantamax Butterfree.
The image leak is pretty dubious in credibility. I'd attribute the Pikachu and Meowth GMax forms to Affleck, which leaked it long before the image leak, and predicting that the Champion's ace would get a GMax form isn't exactly a hard guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom