• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw. Too complex in my opinion, and the hands and feet look really ugly.

I'd say this is my favorite fake leak:
26baa414f754f939e40536d00a5004d8.png

(unfortunately I do not know who the artist is)
i love that one too, but
It'S nOt A sPy

I would love to see a final evolution like that. Not too humanoid, not overdesigned. It doesn’t really strike me as elegant or feminine though. Seems more cool/sleek to me. I hope Intelleon looks okay. I’m afraid with the spy theme he’ll end up very humanoid and/or overdesigned. Greninja did a good job of incorporating a ninja theme without being too much of either of those things (in my opinion), so hopefully we’ll get a design that does the same for Intelleon.

I think the last two gen both offered a masculine final starter, one feminine, and one neutral.

I’m not sure on this one based on the starters, but to be fair, I didn’t expect one based on the starters in Gen 7, especially from Popplio.

This is actually one of my fears. Incinaroar and Primarina were both too much. And there really was no way to tell based on how their first firms looked. I was actually team Litten, though I liked rowlet well enough.

But once I saw what incinaroar looked like it was team rowlet all the way.

Nothing wrong with disignes that are a little more masculine or feminine then normal but I would really rather not be bathed in testosterone or estrogen please and thank you.

But boy was I glad Desidueye existed in gen 7 or I would have had to go starter less.

My hope is gen 8 doesn't have overly gendered designs as the starter final evolutions. But if I have to jump teams again I will.

I feel like people who post the fake Sobble evolution that looks like the Loch Ness Monster are being disrespectful because they probably know
that the image contains the Japanese word for "piss"
And how could someone do that?

I feel like people who post the fake Sobble evolution that looks like the Loch Ness Monster are being disrespectful because they probably know
that the image contains the Japanese word for "piss"
And how could someone do that?

Cursing? On my Christian Internet? It's more likely than you think.

Jokes aside, I had no idea that that leak had a curse word in it. Honestly I think the majority of people posting it don't know either.

Cursing? On my Christian Internet? It's more likely than you think.

Jokes aside, I had no idea that that leak had a curse word in it. Honestly I think the majority of people posting it don't know either.
At this point, once I learn Japanese I feel I will end up using that skill more to debunk fake leaks than for anything else. I mean, aside from playing obscure games, I don't know what other use I will have for Japanese.

Those fakes were quite ugly I must say.

Especially the Grookey evolution; why does it only have three toes on each foot?

Given that greninja was, well, a ninja, couldn't intellion be som form of medieval rogue or pirate as a contrast? (there's a heavily overlap between medieval rogue/assassin and spy.)

Also, personally, I don't think Grookey's evolution would be ape-like. I find more kinship with Lemures and standard monkeys over true apes in his design.

Given that greninja was, well, a ninja, couldn't intellion be som form of medieval rogue or pirate as a contrast? (there's a heavily overlap between medieval rogue/assassin and spy.)

Also, personally, I don't think Grookey's evolution would be ape-like. I find more kinship with Lemures and standard monkeys over true apes in his design.
I would love to believe that. Unfortunately we know it’s going to be a gorilla compliments Affleck. I really wanted a lemur like one too :/ or a tamarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom