• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm definitely pretty questionable on this card designer leaker, but A card designer is a pretty unique idea, so props for that, and people who make fakes and put time into drawing some art for it always get a + for creativity. Coming up with ideas for a rumor can be hard enough (as long as you just aren't piggybacking off the fake ones), so adding art with it is pretty cool.

So question i saw Gigantamax pikachu and Eevee were added to the Dynamax camera.

Is it possible to check if any other Secrets are in there this time ?

So question i saw Gigantamax pikachu and Eevee were added to the Dynamax camera.

Is it possible to check if any other Secrets are in there this time ?

After the site got datamined the first time, Gamefreak changed all the codenames to something else so its impossible now, no ones been able to datamine any new codenames since the second time they've added new mons to the camera. Gamefreak learned their lesson it seems.

After the site got datamined the first time, Gamefreak changed all the codenames to something else so its impossible now, no ones been able to datamine any new codenames since the second time they've added new mons to the camera. Gamefreak learned their lesson it seems.
I like how this implies that initially they didn't expect anyone to take a look at the codenames after this franchise has a bit of a history to datamine pretty much anything to look for hints/new info.

Hey, I got an idea about the anime. I wonder if Ash will have to travel to each region to get a single badge. The major league. One main gym in each region ending in galar for the final 8th gym, and the league is the big broadcast. It would still run similar to the game probably, and it would be a milestone for reaching gen 8 for the series allowing them to revisit all of them.

Hey, I got an idea about the anime. I wonder if Ash will have to travel to each region to get a single badge. The major league. One main gym in each region ending in galar for the final 8th gym, and the league is the big broadcast. It would still run similar to the game probably, and it would be a milestone for reaching gen 8 for the series allowing them to revisit all of them.
I suspect Ash and Go is really just going to be a mini arc, made due to Game Freak's reluctance to share info this Gen. We may only spend a couple episodes in each region before moving on to the Galar plot.

I will hate the anime if they don't let Ash use his old pokemon and I want to see some evolutions. Evolve that God damn gible you cowards.

Does anyone think we will see anything on the 27th? I’m betting no. I was really hoping we might see one tomorrow, but they probably would have announced that by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom