• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was out this early, we'd probably have another XY issue on our hands.

I doubt anyone is going to risk their job and the wrath of Nintendo breaking the street date a two and a half weeks early.

Also if you preloaded the game, doesn't the icon already show up anyway on the Switch? If so, wouldn't we already know what the real icon looks like. I understand editing the card icon in the title...but why go through the trouble making a fake icon and title when you can get it off the preload?

Also if you preloaded the game, doesn't the icon already show up anyway on the Switch? If so, wouldn't we already know what the real icon looks like. I understand editing the card icon in the title...but why go through the trouble making a fake icon and title when you can get it off the preload?
Because it’s not available at all off the eshop yet. From what I can tell you cannot even pre-order it yet.

It's been deleted. What did it say/show?
I edited my post for clarification since the tweet was deleted before I could repost it here. In short, we don't have to worry about the other Kanto starters.
Really hope that tweet is hinting a datamine really soon, I'm really curious to see just how much they're hiding from us
Sadly, no. It was a pic from a puzzle.

I mean yes, going into any spoiler thread means you shouldn’t get mad if you accidentally see a story spoiler. But I would like a Pokémon-focused spoiler thread for us to discuss new Pokémon with an agreement that story spoilers are off-topic. When the data mine comes.

I remember back when X & Y was leaking there was a neogaf thread I latched on to where they were only posting pictures of new Pokemon. It was a lot of fun, to be honest I kinda preferred it when Pokemon were being leaked from people playing through the game. The datamine for Sun & Moon was a bit.....sterile in comparison.

I feel like the majority of people who want to see the datamine are doing it because they want to see the new Pokemon and plan (at least somewhat) a team. At least for me I have no interest in knowing what the story will be since it doesn't effect how I play the game. (plus story is something I want to experience in-game)

If nothing else it would be nice if story/character spoilers were hidden by spoiler tags in the datamine thread.

Since its merchandise for the anime how can we be sure that this means they'll appear in the Galar region? Since the anime is visiting every region. (and I believe it starts in the Kanto region)

I don't think Dragonite, Mr. Mime or Scyther are confirmed for Sword and Shield either.

It would make sense for Mr. Mime to appear even if its not in Galar, since Ash's mum owns one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom