• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like emo!Sobble and who's to say that if it is real, the last stage won't be goth and Affleck just mistook it as a spy for whatever reason...or lied.
I think the Affleck Leaker wasn't lying. There are middle stages where you can't really tell their final form's theme from the second evolution. I mean Torracat and Servine are good examples.

it's shiny. observe

Thats the thing: We don't know IF its shiny. The leaker says as much, but he can be lying.

Also: Why would someone make a photo.... while you have a Switch function to be doing that. Why not take the Photo via the Switch while having a battlescreen background. That makes it way more believable.
If you examine closely: Both the Evolution backgrounds look significantly different, which for me, is a huge red flag.
The background for Grookeys evo looks faker than for Sobbles evo, which doesn't make much sense.

If i recall correctly James Turner said during the GI interviews that the Finn is an important part of Sobbles design. If so, it doesn't make much sense to ditch the Finn in the middle stage of the line already.
Red herring. Or the fin is important because it becomes hair and the remnant of it, cowlick, is where the onion effect comes from?

I think the Affleck Leaker wasn't lying. There are middle stages where you can't really tell their final form's theme from the second evolution. I mean Torracat and Servine are good examples.
Yeah, true. But I'm still trying to figure out a connection between emo kid and a detective. Looking back, at least Torracat looked generic enough and Servine was starting to lose its limbs.

I don't know. I just hold some deep seeded resentment for the Affleck leak and I want some of it to be false so people see that even if some things are right, no leak should be taken as 100% true and a bible for what's to come.

Thats the thing: We don't know IF its shiny. The leaker says as much, but he can be lying.

Also: Why would someone make a photo.... while you have a Switch function to be doing that. Why not take the Photo via the Switch while having a battlescreen background. That makes it way more believable.
If you examine closely: Both the Evolutionbackgrounds look significantly different, which for me, is a huge red flag.

Maybe the printscreen can be tracked while a photo not.

Finally.. some delicious fucking leaks

Im team real mostly cause the ugly shiny colour scheme + models look very gamefreak-ish if it makes sense

As for why are they shiny.. maybe a modder/hacker got a copy early and decided to mess around with the game?

Another reason which makes this feels real is the fact the original source was completely nuked off the internet super quickly, if it wasnt for the quick reactions of people this picture wouldve been erased without a trace.. which makes u wonder why

Finally.. some delicious fucking leaks

Im team real mostly cause the ugly shiny colour scheme + models look very gamefreak-ish if it makes sense

As for why are they shiny.. maybe a modder/hacker got a copy early and decided to mess around with the game?
That was my thought tbh. I just can't imagine that that Sobble evo isn't shiny.

Im leaning into these middle evos as real. Mods from various forums, twitter, etc, are mass deleting them. That never happens with obvious fakes. As for their current designs, I love Grookey's middle evo. Reminds me of that grass-type monkey in Gen 5 with the pompadour hairstyle. Sobble's evo...sorry, it looks too boring. Heck it has a boring expression on its face saying:

"What is the meaning of my life?"

Seems we might get more shots today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom