• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that the leaker seems mid/late game now but hasn't posted stuff like corviknight pre-evo's, yamper evo, etc

I know what is iffy about sobble's final evolution... The design looks way too cgi reminds me of the new movie spies in disguise

Look at the eyes and the skinniness of them both

I like Sobbles final form, I can't wait to have my cool spy mon who can get in and out undetected. Grooky is bad form 1 okay in form 2 and somehow worse in form 3. So I'm still okay with being team Sobble if this is indeed real. Now I just want to see Scorebunny's final form to see if it would be somehow okay for a second playthrough.

I think Sobble's evo would look better in motion

Probably so. I went through the same process with Alolan Marowak (bland on paper, good in motion). But it's too late, Monkey Trouble has won me over.

Honestly my initial reaction to Sobble3 was probably still better than my initial reaction to the Kalos starters final forms when they were leaked.

I like its face and its fin, I think it's mainly the lanky body and hands throwing me for a loop.

Yea.... i dont know how to feel about sobble. Thank god i know abt him now rather than be surprised and be disappointed with him later if i chose him

My friendship ended with sobble now grookey is my new best friend. Grookey looks surprisinhly great honestly and i usually dont like thicc mons liie incineroar

So hypothetically, IF the Bulky/Cool/Feminine trio theory is true again. What category does Sobble's evo (if it is real) falls into? Cool or Feminine.
I think feminine judging by the pose and how thin it is

Forgot to mention I like the fox too. Nice to have a plain fox after Ninetales and Zoroark being kitsune.

I was thinking the same thing. Give it more muscle mass, make it less anthropomorphic, and it'll be a massive improvement imo. So will Scorbunny be a fire/fighting football player

Sobble's evo is really horrible (unless its fake, as there's a fake raptor mon getting spread around, and someone photoshopped it on these leaked photos), to the point I even like Emboar more in design, and I really despise Emboar. If its supposed to be a femme fatale spy/assassin, I could maybe turn around on it, but right now....just no.

Picked Grookey, however, so I dodged the Sobble bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom