• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about that. I wouldn't mind seeing Pokemon that have gotten variants getting more in the future, since it would make sense, but if it's just Meowth...?
I like A-Meowth, A-Persian, G-Meowth, and I LOVE Perrserker, but I wouldn't mind seeing other cat Pokemon get variants like Glameow or Skitty. Heck, if this does become a trend, then I hope this doesn't mean we're only going to get a new Meowth form instead of a new cat Pokemon because we haven't really gotten one since gen 5 besides these Meowth forms... :/

Espurr and Litten are cats. There's been a new cat every gen excluding II (unless you count the legendary beasts as cats)

Actually, the 4chan leaker posted meowth evolution, which is too big of a coincidence if it was a fake one. I do believe it's real

Espurr and Litten are cats. There's been a new cat every gen excluding II (unless you count the legendary beasts as cats)
A lot of people count sneasel, despite being a weasel, in with the cats because it has cat-like features. I even remember one of the spin off freemium games linked them together in a "catch/complete these stages" thing

Still don't know where we're getting the names rillaboom and perrserker, did the leakers say them? bc I don't see them in the images

The "appeal" of a 4th fox line is that it's a fox line

A fox pokemon was the #1 thing I wanted out of galar. London supposedly has a lot of foxes anyway.

Foxes are my favorite animals and I am kind of obsessed with them. I can't imagine never having a new fox line again

Same here. Foxes are among my favorite animals, and the Fennekin line is my all-time favorite starter line. As long as the Pokémon are different enough or take inspiration from different species/subspecies, I don't see why we can't have multiple types of lizards or whatnot.

I agree that Sobble3/Intelleon looks weirdly proportioned. But considering this, it actually sort of make sense for it to look like that.

CQ2mUne.jpg

Dunno why, but I never considered Espurr a cat...

Regardless, I don't see Litten as a "regional feline" because it's a Starter.
It's like saying Cyndaquil is Gen 2's "regional rodent" or Piplup and Torchic are their respective gens' "regional birds".

I agree that Sobble3 looks weirdly proportioned. But considering this, it actually sort of make sense for it to look like that.

View attachment 127327
How could I never notice this? Intelleon is a Pokémon based on something I can find in my backyard, so this is making me love it! :bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom